Saturday, June 18, 2011

Beginnings

Some who find this blog might recognize me from my past FemDom life. I was a phone Mistress for five years and I dabbled a bit in the world of professional Domination. I was also active in a FemDom group for the better part of three years. And I still actively write a column for a FemDom e-zine. But more on all of that a bit later.

Going back to 1998, I felt I needed to learn about Female Domination from an experienced dominant woman. Since I didn’t know of any, I decided that I needed to visit a professional Dominatrix. My husband had visited a couple of Pro Dommes prior to marrying me and he recommended a reputable Dominatrix with whom he once had a session but I didn’t want to be influenced by him. Therefore, I chose a Dominatrix based on my own research. I found a woman in Pittsburgh. Mistress Morgan advertised welcoming couples which was a major selling point for me. I sent her a polite e-mail introducing myself and informing her of what it was I was looking for out of someone in her line of work. She promptly replied to my letter and graciously gave me her telephone number along with the best times to call her. When we talked on the telephone, I knew she was the one. What sold me on her was when she informed me that she was a Lawyer who did Professional Domination on the side.

We made the trip to Pittsburgh and I learned a lot from Morgan that day and it was she who recommended I read Elise Sutton’s website. After the session I was extremely motivated to get serious about this lifestyle. In fact, Morgan gave us the address to a fetish store in her area and we stopped on our way home to purchase some toys and some new fetish outfits for me.


Over the next several weeks and months, I didn’t just read Elise Sutton’s site, I devoured it. I decided to do Elise’s “Psychoanalysis of the submissive male” on my husband. It was an eye-opening experience. I wrote to Elise to inquire about her advertised “other procedures”. We did one per week for like thirty weeks and that was the main source of my early education into the world of FemDom. When I learned that what I did in the bedroom could change my husband’s behavior outside the bedroom, I was hooked.

During this time, I wrote to Elise with some of my questions. She offered personal counseling (for a fee). From those correspondences, a relationship formed between us. That relationship led to me becoming one of her associates. That started me on an incredible journey for the next ten years.

Then came a death in my family and I shelved the whole lifestyle for over two years (other than continuing to write my column). My marriage remained strong but it was hard on my husband, who still had his wife but he had lost his Mistress. I didn’t know when or if I could ever venture back into a FemDom lifestyle. In many ways, we’ve started over at square one, and I believe that’s a good thing.

In the weeks and months ahead, I plan on sharing some of my past experiences and the insights I gained from those experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment