Sunday, December 2, 2012

The price of admission to subspace

Now and again I marvel at my hubby’s submission. Where does he go in that brain of his when he drifts off into subspace? Is it a mental trip or perhaps a spiritual trip? It can be quite perplexing but it gives me personal satisfaction to know I can take him to his “happy place”.

Last night was one of those times. It was spank night. I felt he needed a maintenance spanking. He’s been a very good boy lately, doing his chores and obeying me but no matter how loving and cooperative he’s been, he still needs his maintenance discipline sessions else it is inevitable he will begin to backslide. Besides, I was in the mood to spank him last night. I’m not really sure why I wanted to spank him but it’s just like sex, the mood strikes and there is really no need to analyze it. When the mood strikes I have an urge that needs to be satisfied, an itch that needs to be scratched. Last night I had the urge to redden my hubby’s bottom.
I decided to make it special for him. I put on a leather bra and thong set, a pair of leather gauntlet gloves and my long leather skirt. I also wore calve high boots. I allowed him to remove his chastity device because I wanted him to lie across my lap so he could feel the leather from my skirt against his cock.
But before he took his place across my lap, I allowed him to worship my boots and my skirt. He was of course naked and he licked the leather on my boots and he sucked the 3 inch heels. When he worked his way up to my skirt, I bent over, placing the palms of my hands on the bed, which pushed my ass upward to give him easy access. He licked the leather skirt that had framed my big, round ass. Hubby kissed and licked and licked and kissed the leather, which tickled and gave me goose bumps.
I then told him to put his hands to his side and rub his cock up and down against my leather covered ass. I forbade him from touching me with his hands because the temptation would have been there for him to grab my hips with me bent over like that and that is a dominant position for a man, thus I kept him in a submissive posture by having him keep his hands to his side while he humped my skirt like a dog would hump a leg. Hubby was getting very excited feeling the leather against his cock and he dripped pre-cum on my skirt. He knew to pull away if he neared orgasm. Once he pulled away, I ordered him to lick the pre-cum off my leather clad ass.
Now it was time for his spanking. I had him go to my toy chest and select a paddle. He chose a leather paddle with a long handle. He chose wisely because I like using this paddle during an over-the-knee spanking. The handle makes it easy to control the severity of each blow.
After he handed me the paddle, hubby crawled over my lap, placing his erect cock against the leather skirt. I warmed him up with my glove hands until his buttocks began to turn a little pink. Then I took the paddle and began to administer a firm spanking, rotating from cheek to cheek. I dished out what I thought was a rather harsh spanking but when I stopped and began to soothe his reddened bottom by caressing it with my gloved hands, hubby asked me “not to stop”. He had drifted off into his happy place and he wanted more.
I inquired how he wanted me to continue, did he want light and sensual or hard and fast? He chose hard and fast. Naturally I obliged and I began to blister his ass with the leather paddle. Hubby was off into some other sphere, and although his muscles were quivering from the pain, he didn’t utter a word, other than giving out sighs of contentment. I have no idea what was going through his mind as I blistered his ass but I continued. Finally I had to stop. I didn’t want to injure the poor baby. His ass was turning purple in a few spots. One of us had to stay grounded in reality and lucky for him I know when to stop, even if he wants me to keep going.
I took off my gloves and felt the heat rising from his blistered bottom. That always turns me on. I got up and removed my skirt to reveal my leather thong. I had hubby lie on the bed and I straddled his face and allowed him to lick my thong. He loves to lick leather that is tight against my pussy. He performed long and lustful licks and by now I was very wet.
I removed the thong and allowed him to eat pussy. I was still straddling his face but I can feel his tongue best when I am on my back and he is between my legs. Therefore, I ordered him to assume that position. It didn’t take very long at all before I climaxed. I held his head there until I had another. Wow, was it ever intense.
Hubby was so excited and it had been a long time since I allowed him an orgasm. I knew by the way he was dripping pre-cum that his body needed relief. Therefore I ordered him to masturbate in front of me, maintaining eye contact with me the entire time and to only cum on my command. I made him suffer for a few minutes before I ordered, “Do it, James, do it NOW!” He exploded and collapsed on to the bed. His orgasm snapped him back to reality and he commented on how his ass was throbbing. I think he was shocked when he saw my handiwork in the mirror. Oh well, he asked for it. That’s the price of admission for entry into his happy place. Submissive men are indeed unusual creatures.

2 comments:

  1. amazing stuff you do to your subby , i envy him a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...
    What about naked face sitting and some light ball torture?

    ReplyDelete