Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sissy-Maid for the day


On the lighter side of femdom, yesterday I decided to do something we do not do enough of, in my opinion. Lately I have had hubby doing lots of yard work and outdoor chores, taking advantage of the nicer weather. He still kept up with his indoor chores, like laundry, vacuuming and dusting. However, the house was in need of a thorough cleaning. The kitchen and bathroom floors needed mopped, tubs needed cleaned, counter-tops and sinks scrubbed, etc. So yesterday I decided he was going to be my maid for the entire day.  
We rarely engage in forced feminization, as that is just not James’ thing. But we had a very exciting forced feminization session back in January, although it was more gender role reversal than plan feminization. I felt the need to spice up James’ housework some so yesterday I decided to feminize him and make him into my sissy-maid for the day.
You may or may not recall that I once had a phone client who was into sissification and he sent me one of his sissy dresses and wigs for me to try on James. It was a cute pink dress with a blonde wig. We played with it a little but in recent years I rarely use this outfit, in fact I had it dry-cleaned and it was hanging in an upstairs closet. I broke it out yesterday and called James into my bedroom. When he walked in, he saw the pink sissy dress and blonde wig lying on the bed. I ordered him to undress and I dressed him in white panties, white stockings, and garter belt and then I assisted him as he put on the pink dress. James’ balls were noticeably full as his erection swelled inside the CB6000. He will not admit it without a little coercion but he likes to be feminized more than he wants to let on. After he was dressed, he sat in my vanity chair and I applied just a small amount of make-up to his face. Then I put on his wig and handed him his list of household chores for the day.
James was a good sport and didn’t complain too much, other than commenting a few times on how hot the dress made him and how he was sweating in it while doing his chores. I cranked up the AC to help him out but I was not about to allow him to take off the dress until all of his chores were done.
While he was doing his chores like a good little maid, I sat on the deck and talked with friends on the phone and I was on the computer some, including writing my blog entry yesterday on my thoughts about the fine line between domination and abuse. Every now and then I summoned James using the remote of the DL 2000 (we still use this device although not as much and we still can’t get it working using the internet or the iphone). The DL2000 gives off intense “love pulses” (an electric slap) to his genitals at the push of a button on the DL2000 remote.
When I summoned my sissy, he had to refill my drink or make me a snack. It was a lovely day. All was going well when a most unexpected event occurred. One of my girlfriends stopped by, unannounced. It was around 5:00pm and James made a beeline to the upstairs so she wouldn’t see him in his pretty pink dress and blonde wig. I called for her to come around back and sit on the deck with me. We visited for a while and then I excused myself briefly to check in on James.
To his credit, he did not take off the dress because I had not given him permission. He was dusting and straightening up upstairs, staying out of sight. I told James that he could take off the dress and wig and wash the make-up off his face. However, I wanted him to keep the panties, stockings and garter-on (they were sticking to his sweaty body) but he was to cover them up with tee-shirt, jeans and shoes. And he was to cook dinner for me and my friend and serve us out on our deck.
I kept the remote to the DL2000 in my pocket and used it a few times, without my friend knowing it. It kept James on his toes as he finished his chores and prepared us dinner, consisting of broiled steak, carrots, corn on the cob and wild rice. He served us dinner and I made him eat with us and visit with my friend over dinner. James was man of few words and I could tell he was a little uneasy, afraid that somehow my friend would figure out what he was wearing under his clothes. She didn’t have a clue and she left shortly after dinner, while James was doing the dishes. She marveled at what a good hubby I have and told me so several times during her visit.
To top the night off right, I had my sissy-maid give me a massage on the massage table, still dressed in lingerie although I had him remove the street clothes, he was in panties, stockings and garter only, still wearing his chastity device and the DL2000 as he gave me a great massage. The poor dear was completely exhausted. I wanted to play with him, perhaps give him a spanking or take with my strap-on, but after the massage I simply wanted to relax on the couch and watch a little television. James hit the shower and retired to bed. A job well done by my sissy maid for the day.

2 comments:

  1. Me encanta su blog, estoy intentando introducir a mi mujer en la dominacion femenina y con suerte convertir nuestro matrimonio en un como el suyo. Pero es dificil mi mujer le cuesta asumir este papel. De momento se conforma con tenerme limpiando en casa y mantenerme en castidad. Me encantaria que mi mujer trate como usted trata a marido.

    I am charmed with his blog, I am trying to introduce my wife in the femdom and with luck to turn our marriage into one as his. But it is difficult my wife finds it hard to him to assume this paper. At the moment it agrees to have me cleaning in house and to be kept in chastity. Encantaria that my wife treats since you treats his husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 and 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to Lord Zakuza for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with Lord Zakuza my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what Lord Zakuza did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can WhatsApp Lord Zakuza for help with this number +1 740 573 9483 or you can send him an email to Lordzakuza7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete