Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hubby closing in on two month denial mark


As I mentioned in my last non-movie review entry back on March 9th, we’ve settled into a more domestic-oriented femdom lifestyle as of late. James has been serving me domestically and sexually (massages, oral servitude) while he has remained denied, wearing his CB6000 a goodly portion of the time around the house. To be honest with you, I don’t really keep track of his orgasms. They are rare and under my supervision but I had no idea it had been so long since his last one until the other night when he came to me and begged me for relief.
James confessed to me that he has been having lots of femdom dreams lately and that it is taking him longer and longer for his balls to subside from a swollen state whenever he becomes aroused. So I inquired “how long has it been since I last allowed you an orgasm?” He replied, “January 31”.
Wow, has it really been that long? I figured it had to be approaching a month but I had no idea it’s been almost two months. James remembers it well. It was during that stint in late January when we were “playing” almost nightly. On January 31, we did another face sitting session and I had been teasing and denying him for days so I knew he had to be on edge sexually. Therefore, after I had been sexually satisfied that night, I allowed him to masturbate in front of me.
A lot has happened since January 31 so I must say that I am very proud of my hubby for holding off this long and not begging me for relief sooner than this. Of course he likes being denied. He loves the feeling of being aroused and under my control. However, two months is a long time. I remember about ten years ago I tried to deny him for longer than a month but he had a wet dream and climaxed in his sleep. I can usually tell when James needs relief as he becomes cranky. But the older he gets, he is able to go longer times between orgasms with less and less biological or mental challenges.
Anywho, he came to be the other night and begged me for relief. I was about to order him to masturbate in front of me when it hit me that we only have a few days left in the month. I realize February was a short month but nonetheless, if he can hold off until March 31, it will have been two full months, even if it isn’t technically 60 days. So to my hubby’s dismay, I have ordered him to wear his chastity device until March 31 when I will more than likely allow him relief. And to celebrate my decision to make him wait a few more days (and to add to his frustration) I had James orally pleasure my body. He came to me begging for relief and I was the one who got the orgasm. Seems only fair, don’t you think?
Later that night as I was lying in bed thinking about it, I got to contemplating how many orgasms had I had since my hubby’s last one back on January 31? I’ve been with Thomas at least a half dozen times since then and I have had James orally service me at least twice a week and some weeks more than that. Then there was Valentine’s Day and all that went on with that. There were all those long, cold winter nights where we played. And there have been numerous discipline sessions with James that ended with me being pleasured.

I’ll be conservative and round it off to an average of three times a week. Then add in all the times I had multiple orgasms, let’s round it off to an average of five orgasms per week over the past 8 weeks. That means I will have had at least 40 orgasms since my hubby last had one. That is why I could never be a submissive. But my hubby loves it and he wouldn’t trade his place in this marriage for all the orgasms in the world. 40 to 1 ratio! Like I said, seems fair to me.

4 comments:

  1. Ms. Kathleen,
    Your last three paragraphs are wonderful. You understand these issues so very well.
    "He came to me begging for relief and I was the one who got the orgasm." That is the absolutely perfect response! Then quantification of your sexual satisfaction, as compared to James', again, perfect.

    I do not know what you have planned the next few days, and you really may not want to bother with something like this, but it really turns me on to imagine that you have counted up 40, compared to James' count of 0, and decided that 50 seems like a much more appropriate number. An even 1 to 50 ratio is much more reasonable than 1 to 40. Think about it, 1 to 50 is a nice round 2%. What is 1 to 40???? 2.5%???! I am sure that James would not want to deal with decimals. With all of that in mind, you need another 10 orgasms Ms. Kathleen. If James wants to come... he needs to help you find your next 10 orgasms. Will he ask you to get Thomas involved? Will he follow you around trying to entice you into bed? Will you have him locked in his isolation room, with a free hand, listening as Thomas provides that magical 50th orgasm? You may utter a code word that allows James to play with himself for the few seconds it will take to bring his count up to "1"? What will that code word be? Possibly a code "phrase"?
    -"Thomas, you are the best ever!"
    -"That was my best orgasm ever!"
    -"I can never get enough of you Thomas!"

    Thank you for your post Ms Kathleen!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't tempt me with such clever and wicked ideas like that.

      I don't think hubby could last another 2 weeks. And besides, I'm being conservative in my estimate of 40 to 1. It might be closer to 50.

      Delete
  2. Ms Kathleen,
    Of course it’s entirely up to you when James is allowed an orgasm, but didn’t he ask you to treat him more harshly? And aren’t his femdom dreams a good thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. I am getting some wonderful ideas on ways to make his long awaited orgasm quite cruel and humiliating. One Mistress wrote me last night and told me how she makes her slave rub his erection against a very rough piece of carpeting on her floor. She said he gets really bad rug burns when he does this. She also invites some of her friends over to watch this spectacle.

      I guess I’m going to have to put some thought into this and come up with something creative. Please keep the suggestions coming.

      Delete