Sunday, May 20, 2012

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak

Seeing my hubby parading around in his new chastity device has definitely increased me appetite to dominate him in other areas. I have the mental and sexual urge to tie him up nice and tight and administer a marathon discipline session with my assortment of whips and paddles. I’ve been thinking about this for the past two weeks but while my spirit is willing, I have not been able to muster the energy.

You see with the nicer weather I am outside doing more things, like working in my flower garden or taking long walks or riding my bike. So when the sun goes down, I am too pooped for BDSM play with my husband. As a matter of fact, lately I have become a passive Domina where I make my hubby do all the physical work, such as bathing me, giving me massages and orally pleasuring me. That’s the benefit of being the Mistress in the relationship. When I am tired, I can order my ‘slave’ to serve my needs.
Right now he is the giver of submission and I am the receiver of pleasure. But that doesn’t change the fact that I want to engage in D&S where I am the giver of domination and he is the receiver of my physical discipline. Those thoughts of doing nasty things to my hubby are in my mind a lot but alas, I am spending my energy on other things right now and the older I get there isn’t an abundance supply leftover.
Oh well, what’s a Mistress to do? Maybe next Monday night. I hope to recharge my batteries over the Memorial Day weekend when I visit my sisters and we do lots of fun stuff. And I have finalized my date for next Saturday night with the young stud who took me out New Year’s Eve. Leaving hubby alone at home to tend to his chores while he is locked up in his CB-3000 while I am out with another man should get my dominant juices flowing and by the time I return home on Memorial Day night, after James unpacks my car and puts my stuff away, that should be the perfect time for his marathon discipline session while I tease him and fill him in on all the fun I had.
That’s the plan. The spirit is raring to go. Hopefully my body will follow.

1 comment: