Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hubby test drives the CB-3000

One of my former phone clients (and a regular reader of my blog) was kind enough to send me his old CB-3000 chastity device. It was in immaculate condition as he only wore it once. It arrived on Thursday and James has been locked up in it all weekend. He says it’s an improvement over the CB-2000 but still not comfortable enough for long-term wear. We’ll see. Nevertheless, he put it on Friday evening and I will not free his locked up member until later tonight.

After a weekend of merciless teasing, he has a nice case of severe blue balls going at the moment. He’s had to do all of his weekend chores while wearing the CB-3000 and last night he had to bathe me, give me a full body massage and orally service me all the while wearing the CB-3000. His balls were nice and full and he was very frustrated when he went to bed last night. He said he didn’t sleep very well. I, on the other hand, was nice and relaxed from my massage and my multiple orgasms. I slept like a baby.

I will unlock and remove the device tonight, probably around 9:00pm, so he can get to bed early and get a good night’s rest before starting a new work week. We’ll play with it again next weekend.

2 comments:

  1. A man's body need to go through a period of adjustment. Restless sleep is apart of it.

    I am in one (CB-6ks) 24/7. I have long ago been able to sleep well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. James might want to try the cb-6000 or 6000s if he has fit problems with the 3000. I think the 6000 has the best reviews in terms of comfort, at least for a plastic device. I liked my 6000s, though I like steel better.

    ReplyDelete