Friday, June 8, 2012

Our mundane femdom life

Weeks can go by with little or nothing to report when it comes to our femdom lifestyle. Most days are fairly mundane and I don’t like to embellish things just to make my blog more interesting to read. So I would rather write nothing or reminisce about past experiences than write about our day-day life that usually isn’t all that interesting. If I did, a typical post would read something like this;

“I got off work and headed to the fitness center. James came home, prepared dinner and attended to his evening chores. After dinner, I fiddled in my garden (or read a book or went through my e-mail or took the dog for a walk, etc.) while James cleared the table and did the dishes. Afterwards we watched some television before retiring to bed.”
That’s a typical Monday thru Thursday night around our house. Not very exciting but that’s our reality. I might have James give me a foot massage while we watch television or I might be in the mood for a full body massage, which can lead to female body worship and oral servitude, but that’s about as wild as things get around our house on most weeknights.
The weekends are usually more exciting but do not always involve D&S. When something out of the ordinary does happen, like Memorial Day weekend with my getaway and James’ subsequent marathon discipline session, I love to record it in my blog because it is a departure from the usual.
But every now and again, there are those life events when something comes from out of the blue that makes for a femdom situation. That’s what happened this week but rather than go into here, I will write about it in a separate entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment