Sunday, August 19, 2012

Loving the new room

The confinement/sensory deprivation room is complete (outside of installing an intercom system) and the room got plenty of use the past few days. One advantage of the room for me is now I can banish my hubby to the room whenever he gets on my nerves or I simply want some alone time in the house or when I want to entertain a friend but I don’t want hubby around. I love having this option. It is so much more controlling than simply sending him to his bedroom.

When he is locked in the confinement room I have total power and I decide when he gets to come out.  I also get to decide how he is to be confined. I can simply lock him in there as if it were a prison. Or I can make it into a deprivation chamber by placing a blindfold over his eyes and plugs in his ears. Or I can make him suffer in there by utilizing any one of several tortures (he was the one who said he wanted me to become a little more cruel toward him). For example we have these mats with plastic spikes that are made to keep pets off the furniture. Thursday night I laid those mats on the floor and made hubby lie on them the whole time he was locked in the confinement room. It really is empowering to have this much control over my husband. 

There are hooks on the walls for bondage but I wanted more bondage options so he installed a thin rubber mat on the floor with hooks bolted to the floor. That makes for a great bondage mat so I can tie him face up or face down to the floor. 



Friday night we had our first D&S session in the confinement room. It is a very tight fit when we are both in there with little room to maneuver. But I love the echo in there when I was administering a whipping. It makes the whipping sound absolutely brutal when in fact it was moderate at best. And I must say that strap-on play was a real blast in there. He was totally helpless and it was so tight in there that my full weight was bearing down on him which made the strap-on that much more intense.




There are some additional enhancements I want to see made to the room. I want him to install a bar on the wall so I can balance myself when I trample his body. Having him bound to the floor makes him all so enticing to trample with my boots. But I need something to hold onto so I don’t lose my balance.

Hey, he wanted more cruelty and I am having a lot of fun with this new little room. I had a girlfriend over last night and we watched “The Change Up” on HBO. She asked me where my husband was at. I smiled and said he was out. Of course he was in his little prison, blindfolded, wearing ear plugs, locked in his chastity device and wearing my panties.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!
    Your confinement room project is really coming out nicely.
    In my opinion, it would be crueler to deny your hubby what he asks for than to subject him to the harsh domination he craves.

    ReplyDelete