Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Leather Pants Smother

Not much to report lately. I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving. We had a very traditional Holiday spent mostly with family. I did the cooking (I like to cook Holiday meals) and hubby did everything else from the cleaning of the house to cleaning all the dirty dishes.

Saturday night we played a little. We went to dinner and the movies and saw the new James Bond flick (I loved it). I wore a pair of tight leather pants which really turned James on (my hubby, not James Bond but my how I would love to dominate Daniel Craig, what a body). When we got home I could tell hubby was in the mood to be dominated. Seeing me in my leather pants all night was driving him wild.
 
 
I had him lie face up on the couch and I sat on his face, still wearing my leather pants. I ordered him to lick and hubby lost himself in the taste and the aroma of the leather. I smothered him for as long as he could take, allowing him to come up for air when needed but my, was he ever passionate. I do believe he could have stayed under my leather clad ass all night.
I was getting very turned on so we retired to the bedroom where I removed the pants and had hubby orally pleasure me. It was the perfect cap to a wonderful night.

3 comments:

  1. This is very, very hot! I could also stay there for hours, or as long as you wanted.

    RW

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm...I can imagine your nice white butt offered to him.
    He has to enjoy licking his wife ass knowing that your lovers enjoy it too.
    I wonder how he can be under permanent chastity.

    ReplyDelete