Friday, November 2, 2012

Severe Spanking and Corner Time for Hubby


Last night was a throwback to the good old fundamentals of a successful femdom marriage. No outfit, no confinement room, no drama, just a dose of good old fashion discipline. I simply stripped down to just bra and panties, I had James strip completely naked and I ordered him across my lap as I sat on the edge of my bed. I started with a wooden hairbrush and I said very little other than going over his list of chores I expected to be done this weekend. I spanked his buttocks until they were a nice shade of pink, and in some spots bright red.

I had him stand with his nose to the corner for 30 minutes to ponder his punishment and his list of chores. After the 30 minutes were up, I came back into the bedroom and ordered him to fetch my wooden Spencer Paddle. He assumed the position back across my lap and I blistered his bottom with the paddle, rotating cheeks, until he became most penitent with urgent promises to be a good and obedient hubby.
After his spanking, I took joy in feeling the heat that was searing forth from hubby’s buttocks, groping him with my hands. I examined his bottom closely which was dark red in spots with a couple of modest bruises. Then I ordered him back to the corner for another 30 minutes while I talked to "a friend" on the phone. Seeing hubby facing the wall made me very wet. So wet that after I got off the phone, I removed my panties and reclined on the bed. I ordered James to orally pleasure me, him still locked in chastity with his ass still red from his spanking and his face red with humiliation.

All in all, a very lovely night.

6 comments:

  1. It is absolutely amazing to imagine James' life with you Ms Kathleen. Obedience is required. Discipline is real. Humiliation is frequent and intense!

    I just KNOW that James was thrilled to be allowed to pleasure you with this tongue. I bet he was thinking that your next date will be pounding away, like a real man, at what he will never again enter.

    I love this post. I am so glad to see it so quickly after your last!

    Question. How long will the bruises last? A couple of days or a week?

    Thank you Ms Kathleen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be so sure about what will or will not take place with Dwight. I agreed to the double date with Ginger and her boy-toy, nothing more, nothing less. But I love to tease James about the possibilities, even if nothing happens.

      Moderate bruises from a sound spanking usually go away in a few days. They weren't that bad and only in a few spots. James wears them like a badge of honor. I caught him this morning checking them out in the mirror. I could tell it excited him.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely agree with Mary Smith, Miss Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being punished like that, then sent to the corner and finally made listen to your wife flirting with another man must be absolutely humiliant.
    And then licking up your wife, who has sex with other men whereas you can't even touch yourself!
    His face had to be red.
    Do you laugh at him also?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't laugh at him unless it's within the context of D&S play. I would never laugh at him as a man or his position within our marriage. I love him and respect him for giving me this freedom. It takes real courage for a man to submit to his wife within our society. I wish more men were like him.

      Delete
    2. Of course, I'm talking about laughing within the context of D&S play.
      Your behaviour excites me much :(

      Delete