Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pushing hubby’s limits as Halloween approaches


Not much to report lately. I’ve made a conscious decision not to ‘play’ with hubby until Halloween in order to safeguard he doesn’t have an ‘accident’. He hasn’t had an orgasm since August 17th and he is pretty much at his limit. I’ve been teasing him, calling him my little horn-dog as he is noticeably horny and very affectionate from the denial process. I know from experience that any kind of intense D&S play or sexual contact would be setting him up to fail, and I want him to reach my goal of Halloween before he is allowed to climax.
At this point I’m even afraid to allow him to give me a massage as any kind of touch might be too much for him to handle. Just the other day he confessed to having lots of sexual and bizarre dreams. That’s a sure sign that he is desperate for an orgasm. I’ve been trying my best to channel his sexual energy into serving me domestically, assigning him extra chores and housework. I allow him to wear a pair of my panties to give him a little extra thrill when he does the housework but I have to be very careful over these next 10 days. It is times like this that I wish I had a lover who lived close-by because I feel denied since I can’t ‘use’ hubby’s gifted tongue or even strap a dildo to his face. I’m afraid it would be too much excitement for him.

I guess I’ll just have to use my vibrator when I’m alone in bed between now and Halloween. In fact, I did just that the other night as I replayed my sexual liaison with Derik in my mind. I also like to think about denying hubby and how he is suffering to please his Mistress. I can’t explain it but knowing that my husband is locked in chastity and completely under my control always makes me very wet.
I’m trying to organize something special for Halloween. I wrote Ginger to see what she is doing. My idea is for us to go to a Halloween party where Ginger and I flirt and dance with other men while our husbands watch us. Then later that night, perhaps in a hotel room, I would allow James to remove his chastity device and make him jerk off in front of me and Ginger and whomever else I invite. That would be most humiliating for James. As always, I am open to suggestions and ideas.

3 comments:

  1. Ms Kathleen - maybe have James and Gingers husband both jerk off into glasses then toast and taste each others humiliation?

    i'd be interested to know if you have ever denied James for a longer period and whether/how you were both able to avoid him having 'accidents'? i have a similar difficulty to James in that beyond about a month and a half i get an extremely sensitive trigger so that even though in chastity there is very little/virtually no stimulation required on my Owners behalf to trigger an accident.

    i love being kept denied and these accidents are always a huge disappointment to me so any tips you or James may have on how to avoid and whether the trigger happy state is transient would be really welcome.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James has had 'accidents' in the past. I've documented this in my blog. You learn through trial and error. That is why I am not playing with him until his next scheduled date. I keep expanding his denial period. We've made it to 2 months and now I'm gunning for 10 weeks, which will be a new record for him.

      There is no magic formula. A man has to be trained and his body and mind reconditioned. I believe age also helps. The older male seems to be able to go longer between orgasms than younger males . I don't think James could have achieved this 10 years ago.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for you advice Ms Kathleen.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete