Thursday, May 8, 2014

The reopening of the Confinement Room


This past weekend hubby prepped the confinement room, mopping the rubber floor, washing down the rubber walls and ceiling, and cleaning my fetish clothes, whips and toys that were stored in there.  

 

 

The weather has finally warmed up enough that we can start using the room again. So last night, I locked James in the room for almost four hours after dinner. As I wrote before about the room, I really believe it is good for James to spend alone time in the confinement room. I notice a difference in him when he emerges after spending hours detained in there. Inside his little prison there are no distractions. There is no television or radio to occupy his mind. He must confront his thoughts. He must mediate on me. He must confront the truth about our marriage and my active social life that does not always include him.
It is precious to watch his facial expressions when I order him to be confined in his little dark, soundproof room with the rubber floor, the rubber walls and the rubber ceiling.
 

 
Summer is coming and the warmer weather means more use of the confinement room. It is a place I can physically discipline him by paddle or whip while he is bound to a wall.  
 
 
Or do some deprivation-play as he is in bondage via his wrist and ankle cuffs, tied by rope to the various hooks on the walls, ceiling and floor.
 
 

Perhaps gagged, perhaps blindfolded, perhaps with earplugs to add to the sensory deprivation. Perhaps with a butt plug or dildo securely inserted into his body.
 


Or just locked in there like a prison cell, as he was last night, free to move around the small space but still totally enveloped in the darkness and lack of sound, with only the smell of rubber from the walls and floor, mixed with the smell of leather, latex and PVC from my clothes that hang in there.
 

 

Then there is the technology. The intercom that I can communicate with him, if I choose, or force him to listen to what takes place in my bedroom, should I ever decide to bring someone else home with me some night. And there is the surveillance camera attached to the ceiling where I can view him from my laptop, tablet or iPhone. He has no idea when I might “spy” on him. The camera is infrared so I can see him even in the darkness.
 

 
Yes, I welcome the reopening of the confinement room.

2 comments:

  1. It must be an intense experience being locked in the confinement room. Especially when the sense of sight and sound is removed so the sense of smell is accentuated in a room filled with the odours associated with dominance.

    ReplyDelete