Friday, June 13, 2014

Hubby gets verbally humiliated in front of my girlfriend


Sometimes D&S happens completely spare of the moment, without any planning or preparation. Take last night for example. I was going out to dinner with a girlfriend. She’s the same friend I went out with this past Halloween and we had a wild time but my relationship with her is totally within the vanilla world. She knows very little about the details of my femdom marriage with James. She just thinks I am lucky to be married to such a devoted husband. She also thinks I am a little too flirtatious with other men, seeing how I am happily married.
I don’t get to do much with her these days, mostly due to her busy schedule and the fact that she relocated about 40 miles to the west. We were supposed to go to dinner around 7:00pm last night. I was running late so I had James assist me as I got ready. First, I had him rub tanning lotion on my shoulders and back. Next, I had him assist me with my sundress. I had just bought this dress and was anxious to wear it. The big mistake I made was not turning on the air conditioning. I had ceiling fans on and was comfortable when I showered but as I was struggling to get my dress adjusted properly, I began to get very warm. James turned on the AC but it was too late, once I get hot I do not easily cool down. The problem I was having with the dress was the straps. They did not cover the straps of my bra as they kept sliding to the left. I needed James to pull my dress to the right but it was sticking to my body. I was getting very frustrated and I began to take it out on James. It didn’t help that he had mentioned that my new dress showed off too much cleavage. Reflecting on it now, he said it in a respectful way but since I was frustrated and hot, I didn’t receive it that way. He meant that perhaps it wasn’t the best choice for having dinner with my girlfriend. But I took it as him being worried that it looked too much like a “fuck me” dress and he was jealous and worried because we would be eating out locally. If I were in Vegas, he wouldn’t care, but locally he is still afraid that friends and coworkers will find out what we do behind closed doors.
To make matters worse, just as I was getting frustrated, my girlfriend arrived. James showed her in and offered her a drink. She declined and waited in the living room as James rejoined me in the bedroom. I’m sure she could hear how I was talking to my husband in a not so flattering tone of voice, but I didn’t care. I was being a bit of a bitch, I can admit it now, but I was hot and frustrated and the dress was sticking to my skin and those stupid straps were not right and my husband was not being as helpful as I would have liked. It is times like this that I wish I had a real sissy maid, a man who is an expert at dressing and assisting a woman. James does his best but he is not a natural. He’s too masculine.
So by now I am running late and I am not in the best of moods. James suggested I change dresses but that just made me angrier. I wanted to wear my new dress and I was determined. Finally, I said “screw it, who cares if my bra straps are showing and my boobs are hanging out too much? I’m still wearing it.”
I walk out into the living room and give my girlfriend a hug. She comments on how nice I looked but I could tell by the way she was looking at me that she agreed with James when it came to the dress showing off too much cleavage. I didn’t care. Then she told me that a band she liked was playing at a bar and perhaps we could stop in after dinner. I was all for it and I asked my friend if she would drive since I was in the mood to get drunk. I could tell James wasn’t thrilled. He didn’t say anything but he didn’t have to, I could feel the vibe. He was worried someone he knew might be there and would see me in this provocative dress and knowing how I am after a few drinks, he could see me being very flirtatious.
So all of this is happening in my mind at the same time. I’m still hot, I’m flustered from my fight with the dress, I’m mad that we’re running late and I’m ticked at my hubby. I am a powder keg, using all of my willpower so I don’t explode in front of my friend. Then James goes and lights the fuse. He asks me “what time will you be home?” Now in hindsight, he said this innocently but given the mood I was in, I took it the wrong way. So without using judgment or proper discretion, right in front of my girlfriend, I began to verbally humiliate James. I don’t remember exactly what I said but it was along the lines of,
“What difference does it make what time I get home? I’ll be home when I get home. And if I decide to get drunk and flirt with other men, that’s my fucking business. Yes, James, your wife is going out in this sexy dress and I’m sure men will be gawking at my tits. So what? And if I decide to stay out all night, you’re perfectly okay with that, aren’t you?”
James’ eyes got real big and he looked at Amanda and he looked back at me and his face was soooo red. He was deeply embarrassed. But I didn’t care.
“Answer me, James. Are you okay if I want to stay out all night? And if I meet someone I’m attracted to and decide to spent the night with him, you’re okay with that, aren’t you?”
James looked down at the floor but then he looked at me and he consented to what I had just said. I could tell that he was now aroused. His embarrassment was giving way to submission. He wanted more humiliation, I could feel it, but I knew I had already gone too far in front of my friend.
For her part, my girlfriend must have felt sorry for James because she invited him to join us for dinner. That opened the door for me to humiliate James one more time. I spoke up and answered for him.
“He can’t come with us. He has chores to do. James, I want you to clean up the kitchen and do the laundry in the blue hamper in my bedroom. Is that clear?”
James had slipped into submission. He nodded and his face was no longer red. He was excited and he wanted to be dominated. He liked being humiliated in front of my friend, it was obvious. It was kind of cute and pathetic at the same time.
We left and my friend was quiet at first as we drove to the restaurant. I could tell she did not approve of the way I talked to my husband. I had to do something so I apologized to her and then I told her that James likes to be bossed around, that it turns him on. I apologized again for doing that in front of her and I explained that I had lost all discretion because I was frustrated about the dress.
She was cool with it and we ended up having a great night. I didn’t get plastered but I had a few drinks and we went to hear the band and we danced with a few men but nothing to write home about. She asked me a few questions about James and I could tell she was curious. I told her a little, not too much, but enough to crack open the door. If she ever mentions it again, I’ll tell her a little more. I would love to see her embrace more of her dominant side. She needs the confidence and I am more than willing to teach her.
As for James, well hubby was waiting up for me and he was a good boy. He had cleaned the kitchen and done not only the laundry in the blue hamper but also in the other hamper. He had washed, dried and folded my clothes. He greeted me at the door, bowed before me and apologized for upsetting me. I sat down on the couch and I told him to worship my body, beginning by kissing my feet. I told him about the men I danced with (embellishing things a little) and how I loved humiliating him in front of Amanda. James was very excited and he worked his way up my body, kissing me all over. Finally I allowed him to remove my dress and we retired to the bedroom. He performed total body worship and licked me to several orgasms. Of course he was denied. You just never know the direction a night might take. A frustrating struggle with a sundress turned into a wonderful D&S session.  

9 comments:

  1. Hello Ms. Kathleen!

    I've been reading your blog for some time and have enjoyed it very much!,I love the relationship you have. (I am only just recently trying to become active in the blog universe as far as posting goes.)

    Your post resonates very much with me. I have been in similar situations with my Mistress, where she was frustrated at something that really didn't start off with me, but I certainly became the focus, or maybe better said became the target of her frustration, as I tried to "jump in" to help or fix whatever the problem was.

    Like James I ended up being fuel to the fire instead of actually helping, and she directed her anger and frustration at me.

    After the dust settled, I felt good (and useful) that she had no concern about how she treated me, weather justified or not, to be the brunt of it.

    After all, what good are us submissives if we can't fill the role of whipping boy? :-D

    Thank you for sharing so much of your life and relationship with us readers!

    Best wishes,
    jen

    (p.s. Sorry for the deleted post, I had a couple of typos that I wanted to correct.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said in a post last month, it is a fine line between domination and abuse. But I agree that it is nice to have a submissive man around the house to direct my frustrations at, whether he always deserves it or not.

      Delete
  2. Ms Kathleen,
    James is really an obedient boy. From what I read, your ruining his orgasm has been a great success.
    Are you planning on continuing to allow him ruined orgasms only?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't decided. It will be two months on June 19. He is ready for one as he was leaking lots of pre-cum while he was performing body worship the other night. I'll probably give him one this week but I haven't decided when, where or how yet.

      Delete
  3. Wow Ms. Kathleen, I soooo enjoy your blog. This entry is incredibly powerful.

    The reality of your situation, of Jamses' position, is sure to raise it's head throughout your normal lives (as it did last night). Especially because James loves being humiliated and you enjoy providing that humiliation. One "trouble spot" that my wife struggles with is touched on here. She does not want others to think that she is a b****, but she has no problem letting others know that she calls the shots. It is a fine line to walk. You were a bit off that line Thursday night, but I am sure everyone involved is happy about it. I love looking back and knowing that my wife has been overtly dominant in front of one of her friends, and then I love wondering what her friend tells her other friends about the interaction. Although I do not always enjoy it as it is occurring.

    There is no debate, those who witness the interaction will never see the husband the same again, ever. That "shift in opinion" can not be undone. That is one of the most exciting parts for me, the permanence of these public interactions. One little piece at a time, the whole world comes to know just how submissive your husband is. He is not a strong alpha male, he is a week sub, dominated by a strong and beautiful wife. Most of the male population does not think highly of "that" male. They think less of him.

    I usually find it is easiest to just smile and think "Yep, that just happened! Let's move on!" as the opinion of others around me solidifies. It is not disingenuous. Their vision of me is actually clarified by these interactions. They know me a little better, even if they may wish they did not.

    Thank you for coming to your keyboard and sharing your exciting life. I love to read your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my hubby's biggest fear, that family members, friends and coworkers will find out the depths to which he submits to me. I try to conceal it the best I can because I also do not want most people to know. I don't care if hubby views me as a Bitch but I don't want friends to view me that way. It can't always be helped. This lifestyle will leak into our vanilla lives from time to time.

      Delete
  4. Love your confidence. It's very sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms Kathleen.

    A powerful post as ever. With both of you taking such defined roles in your relationship it's ever likely that situations will occur like this from time to time.

    I don't see any problem for you speaking to James in the way you did since both of you accept that you are HoH and what you say goes. I'n James' position I would accept your comments with good grace and move on.

    I think he should have been smart enough not to have asked what time you would be in, but us males tend to say or do stupid things without thinking from time to time!

    The only issue is your friend being put in an embarrassing position of witnessing what to someone not understanding the FLR dynamic might view in a negative way. That's not really fair on her.

    However, from what you have said, you handled the situation with your friend really well and, it seems, have sparked her interest in your relationship dynamic.

    Respectfully

    garyk



    ReplyDelete
  6. I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 and 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to Lord Zakuza for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with Lord Zakuza my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what Lord Zakuza did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can WhatsApp Lord Zakuza for help with this number +1 740 573 9483 or you can send him an email to Lordzakuza7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete