Sunday, September 25, 2011

Kathleen meets Mistress Lynn

My search for finding a new location to host our ClubFem socials (later part of 2004 and early 2005) led me to a lifestyle Mistress in the DC area who had just begun doing professional domination sessions at her new dungeon located across the river in northern Virginia. Her scene name is Mistress Lynn.



Lynn contacted me and expressed an interest in joining our group so when I told her that our group was in transition she invited me to check out her dungeon in Fairfax county Virginia. James and I traveled to DC, around the beltway toward Springfield and we met Lynn at a restaurant. We had lunch with her and then we followed her as she drove through some back roads until we came to the rather isolated house on a dead end street. The basement of the house was Lynn’s play-space. She gave us the tour and it was cozy with a kitchen area, a bathroom, a cozy little living room with a fireplace and a bedroom. The living room and bedroom areas were full of bondage equipment.  


Like most of the Mistresses I’ve met in this lifestyle, Lynn was very nice and down to earth. Lynn expressed to me how much she loved the D/s and FemDom lifestyles and how she had joined various groups around the DC area. Lynn had a special love for foot slaves and she was a member of a foot group where men worshipped the feet of women. I didn’t realize such groups existed. I thought that I might be interested in a group like that as I have always loved having my feet tended to.

I told Lynn that some of the women at ClubFEM were talking about having a foot fetish night where our slaves gave us foot massages, foot baths, pedicures, etc. I suggested that if we were to use Lynn’s place to host our socials, perhaps the first night could be a foot fetish night.

Lynn was honest with me and said how she would be willing to host ‘some’ socials but not all. Her suggestion was that we find several venues and rotate. Lynn planned to use her place for professional domination sessions as well as a hosting place for some of the other groups she was associated with. That sounded fair to me and I told her I would discuss it with the ladies of ClubFEM to see how they felt about it.

I really thought we would use Lynn’s place to host our next social but in the meantime a new couple contacted me and offered their home. It was in a more centrally located area so we chose that location over Lynn’s studio. Naturally I invited Lynn to the social but she was unable to make it that night because she had a prior commitment. It was during this time that I decided to hand the group over to Mistress Lisa and she became responsible for finding the venues. We never did use Mistress Lynn’s place but I did a search and I see that she is still a practicing professional Dominatrix and it appears she is still in the same location.


I only met her the one time but based on my first impression I would definitely recommend Lynn to anyone seeking a professional Mistress in the DC/northern VA area.


1 comment: