Monday, September 19, 2011

Kathleen meets Mistress Sable

Back in the latter part of 2004 I was still the Head Mistress of the Maryland/DC chapter of ClubFEM but the group was in transition because our hosts of the previous two years were in the process of moving to Europe and I needed to find a new location for our monthly socials. I checked out a number of different places in the Baltimore and DC areas and one possible lead directed me to a professional/lifestyle Dominatrix who resided in downtown Baltimore. Her scene name was Mistress Sable.

To be honest, I can’t recall exactly how I came across her name but I called her up and discussed the possibility of holding our ClubFem socials at her place. She invited me and my husband over to check it out. It was in a row home and she had converted the upstairs into a dungeon area. The downstairs was a typical residence area with living room, dining room and kitchen.

Mistress Sable was very cordial toward me (she basically ignored my husband) and we had a pleasant chat over coffee in her kitchen while one of her slaves hurried about doing his assigned chores. It didn’t take long for me to see that Mistress Sable was a strict, stern and no-nonsense Dominatrix. She treated her slave like … well a slave … as she barked out commands and bossed him around.


I described my group to Sable and told her how our socials were structured. This led to a very open talk about female supremacy. Sable was a female supremacist but her views differed from mine. She was old school BDSM where slaves are to be seen (and used) and not heard. My group was more about relationships and was a support group for FemDom couples based on Elise Sutton’s philosophy of LFA (loving female authority).

At one point as I was espousing my FemDom philosophy, Sable looked at me and said “I don’t agree with you but I love your passion. It’s erotic as hell. You’re an erotic woman. Are you bi-sexual by any chance?”

Her words threw me off track and I became tongue tied, which led us both to laugh. Sable was cool and she could read me so she changed the subject by giving me a tour of her dungeon upstairs. James accompanied us and she showed me her equipment. She also told me how she had a female “friend” coming from England and that they were booked to do some very "heavy" scenes with male masochists in the weeks to come. She showed me her very nasty and not for the faint of heart whip collection and proceeded to tell me how her friend was a true sadist and how they loved to beat the living shit out of men.


My husband was very quiet the entire time but between Sable semi-propositioning me and her tales of female sadism and male masochism, I could tell that James had become very aroused.

I told Sable I would get back to her about using her place for our ClubFem socials. I discussed it with some of the other couples in the group but the location in downtown Baltimore was not the best for our group so I passed on Sable’s offer. I never talked with her again but add her to the list of interesting people I’ve met in this lifestyle over the years. She was one tough gal and although our philosophies differed, I respected her and appreciated her inviting me to see her place.

No comments:

Post a Comment