Friday, September 30, 2011

Boot Lovers

Here is a secret that few know. One of the couples that were a part of my original ClubFEM group ran a website dedicated to women wearing boots. The husband did the photography and his wife was his number one model but he would also take pictures of other women wearing boots.

The first time I met this couple at a ClubFEM social he just gawked at my knee length leather boots all night. Later on he asked his wife to ask me if he could “worship” my boots. His wife was very beautiful and she was wearing a pair of black thigh high boots so I suggested that my husband could worship her boots while her husband worshipped my boots. She thought that was a wonderful suggestion.

We sat in these comfortable chairs as our hubbys groveled before us. I must say this man was an excellent boot licker. He kissed, licked and worshipped my boots for at least 30 minutes straight. He sucked the heels and covered every inch of my boots with kisses and long, loving licks of adoration. I could feel his tongue through the leather and it was like a gentle foot and leg massage.

James also demonstrated a passion for being a boot slave as he did his best to keep up by doing likewise to the other Mistress’s thigh high boots. She complimented him on his performance which carried some weight because she was married to a true boot fetishist.

The best thing about knowing this couple was seeing her boot collection. She invited me and some other of the ClubFem Mistresses over to her house this one day and she showed us all of her boots.


We all tried them on and her husband took some pictures for his website. My foot was a little bigger than hers but I was still able to fit into a couple of pairs. My favorite was this pair of blue leather boots with black laces. I looked damn sexy in them and I asked her if I could wear them at the next ClubFEM social. She agreed and I was a big hit that night.


But because they were was such a tight fit on my feet, I could only wear them for short spurts of time. I made sure that any man who worshipped my boots that night (and there were quite a few) also gave me a foot massage afterwards.

I began to accumulate my own boot collection. It’s nothing special and I rarely wear them out because I’m not big on walking in heels. But donning a pair of leather boots and having my husband worship them in the bedroom has always been a lovely experience.



I believe I'm in the mood for some boot worship and boot domination this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Had to be Bob and Angie, right?

    -s

    ReplyDelete
  2. MsKathleen-

    Regarding your dislike of walking in stiletto boot heels, you might try what my former relationship Mistress, XM, used to do. She would ride me as her pony when wanting to move about the house, thus keeping her boots on but avoiding the discomfort of walking in them.

    -s

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to give out their names but the picture above is actually her and her boot closet. This was only one closet of boots. She had others. She must have had over 100 pair of boots, some that cost over $500 per pair. Expensive fetish but their paid website helped to cover some of the cost.

    ReplyDelete