Saturday, January 21, 2012

Getting in shape

I joined a local fitness center and signed-up for a personal trainer. I’ve been working out three evenings a week and holy cow am I ever sore. But that’s good, that’s what I wanted. I needed someone to push me and my trainer Joey is doing just that.
There is a plethora of cute guys walking around in their muscle shirts and tight gym shorts. Lots of eye candy to gaze at in between doing sets. However, there are just as many beautiful women for the guys to look at. Is it me or are people becoming more and more attractive these days? It can be intimidating for a woman my age to be surrounded by so many young, hard bodies. But that’s okay because I didn’t join the fitness center to meet men. I joined to get in better shape and to tone my body, as that was one of my resolutions for the new year.  
James has been doing P90X each night at the house to tone his own body. The poor baby has been both sore and exhausted so I gave him the weekend off from doing his chores other than a few loads of laundry that I need him to do for me. With us both working out and having aching muscles, we haven’t done any D&S play this week. However, James has been a good submissive cooking me dinner each night and he gave me a much needed massage Wednesday night. In a way, that was kind of a D&S session because he was sore from doing the P90X yet I demanded that he sacrifice for me by giving me a total body massage to help ease my own soreness. And to make it fun, he was naked except for wearing a pair of my panties.

No comments:

Post a Comment