Saturday, January 14, 2012

Her Majesty’s Treasury

I’m loving controlling all the finances within my marriage. Last week was the first time my hubby’s paycheck was direct deposited into an account that is only accessible by me. I have him on a strict allowance and when he needs extra funds, he must come to me and make his request to “Her Majesty’s Treasury’. Last night was the first time.
My hubby had two requests, one for a one-time only purchase, and the other a request for an increase in his allowance. He had to strip naked and approach me while I sat on my throne (right now it’s just a chair in my bedroom but a real throne like the one Mistress Jaleen had is on my future wish list). I was wearing a bathrobe and only bra and panties underneath. James humbled himself and kissed my feet as he made his first request to his Queen.
I granted his request as it was a practical purchase. As part of our ritual, whenever I grant a request, my hubby must show his adoration and appreciation by planting kisses on my body to whichever part I point to with my finger. I made him kiss my feet, legs, thighs and both ass cheeks. He was commanded to kiss my body with fast, deep and hard kisses, moving from spot to spot as I kept directing him to different areas of my body. He was out of breath by the time I ordered him to stop.
Then he made his second request to his Queen. He gave me a pitiful verbal presentation about how his allowance wasn’t sufficient for him to eat out with his co-workers for lunch each day. He has eaten out with the same group of male co-workers for years and he looks forward to this as it breaks up his day. I listened to his request, and then I denied his request. I told him that he needs to learn to sacrifice more for his Queen and if he would pack his lunch two days a week and eat out three days a week he could make his allowance work. I then told him that I was going to be taking the money that he would have spent on those extra lunches and I would be treating myself each month to a spa day. Thus his sacrifice would be to my benefit. You should have seen his face.
As part of our new ritual, since I declined his request, he was punished for wasting my time. I had him lay across the bed and I administered a dozen strokes across his buttocks with my long handle riding crop. Then he had to kiss my feet one last time and thank his Queen for allowing him to make his petitions.

2 comments:

  1. How absolutely lovely! Almost total control of your hubby now, great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very appropriate! Hubby should be very grateful you continue to allow him any lunches purchased outside at all. For complete focus on You, maybe future restrictions will prohibit even those. His request for a larger allowance to continue his outside lunches was very self-serving and shows his focus needs to be redirected.

    ReplyDelete