Saturday, January 7, 2012

Human seat cushion

After the hustle and bustle of the holidays, it’s nice to be enjoying a leisurely weekend with nowhere to go and no one to see. Last night James and I went to the movies and saw the new Sherlock Holmes film (liked it better than the first). Today I’ve been doing some reading.
The humiliation session I had with James the other night has had a definite effect on him. Actually it has had an effect on both of us. He was napping on the couch late Thursday night (yes, he is allowed to nap on the couch and/or veg in front of the television when he has completed his nightly chores) and seeing him lying there on his stomach, his cute ass sticking up in the air (he was wearing a tight pair of gray sweatpants), I had the urge to walk over and sit on him. I had just come home from being out and I was wearing a pair of jeans. James awoke and I bent over and kissed his head. He kind of squirmed and humped the couch a little, as if to relay to me how much he enjoyed having me sitting on his butt. I proceeded to bounce up and down on him, which made him even more excited. I sat on him for maybe 15 minutes but I had things to do, so I had to leave him.
Last night he was in such a submissive mood. He has been extra docile and obedient the past few days. I could tell he wanted me to ‘play’ with him but I wasn’t in the mood for a session. However, today when I had settled down to read my book, I called James into the room and told him to go fetch a pair of my panties, undress, put on the panties and then come and lay down on the couch, face up. I went and put on the same pair of jeans I was wearing the other night. He likes these jeans because they are dark around my seat and crotch but faded everywhere else. They really highlight a woman’s bottom.
I sat down on his pantied pelvis and proceeded to read my book. He was not in chastity so I could feel his cock growing hard. I warned him not to move and he’d better not thrust his pelvis against my bottom if he knew what was good for him. He was there to be my human seat cushion. I am not a small woman by any stretch so after a while, his breathing was laboring somewhat.
I sat on his pelvis for a good 30 minutes total when I decided to reposition myself. I slid down the couch and sat on his face, full weight. The softness and give of the couch made it so he could bare it and I made sure he had just enough room to breathe. I told him to signal me by touching my leg if he felt he needed a break. He lasted about ten minutes before he touched my leg. I then told him to turn over and I sat on his buttocks. That was my favorite position and I stayed there for another good 30 minutes or so.
Finally, I took a break and headed to the computer. I told my hubby to get dressed and start dinner. Tonight we are staying in and we will probably watch a movie on one of the premium channels. I’m not planning on any D&S sessions this weekend but I may use my human seat cushion again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment