Sunday, April 29, 2012

3's company but 5's a crowd

The past two weekends James and I were supposed to visit Ginger and her hubby for a private foursome CFNM party. However, Ginger canceled on us both times. I must confess that I was a little ticked off when I got her call Friday night because I was looking forward it. But I can’t say that I blame her.

Ginger is in the midst of a new cuckolding arrangement. The past three weekends she has had sexual relations with Dante, the handsome and well-endowed man she met at the CFNM party back on April 7. Two weekends ago she made her hubby watch while he was trapped inside his CB-3000 with the Dream Lover remote at Ginger’s fingertips to further torment him while she was having sex with Dante. Ginger said it was such an erotic experience for her that she wanted to do it again this weekend.
Apparently Dante is going to be away the first two weekends in May therefore Ginger couldn’t wait three whole weeks to see him. I was disappointed but I understand. 3’s company but 5’s a crowd. Hopefully James and I will make it to Ginger’s place for our little CFNM get-together one of these weekends while Dante is away. I’ll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment