Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas shopping for S&M gifts for Hubby

I’ve been doing some on-line browsing for possible gifts for hubby and I am intrigued by the possibilities that are out there.  

2012 has been a kind of breakthrough year for us what with the construction of the confinement room and exploring hubby’s closet masochism. I want to build upon that in 2013 so I feel his Christmas gifts should be a reflection of that.
The first item of interest I came across was a Kali’s Teeth Chastity Device off the JT Stockroom site. Years ago we bought a chastity device from ClubFEM that had plastic spikes which made it uncomfortable when the male attempted to get an erection. James hated this device but I kind of liked forcing him to put it on and then inducing an erection out of him by a prolonged tease and denial session. As you can see from this link

http://www.stockroom.com/Kalis-Teeth-Chastity-Device---Advanced-P3260.aspx

the Kali’s Teeth is much more severe than the one we had. It is not for the faint of heart. Dare I get it? I am tempted. My, what fun I could have with such a device during a tease and denial session. Or better yet, putting the Kali’s Teeth on James, locking him in the confinement room and forcing him to listen over the intercom to me being pleasured by one of my lovers. Can you just image him starting to become aroused as he hears me in ecstasy but the spikes punish him for daring to grow an erection without my permission?
If I don’t want to go that severe, there is this device called Mike’s Spikes,

http://www.stockroom.com/Mikes-Spikes-R-P4679.aspx,

I love that the depth of the spikes are adjustable. I would probably get both the blunt spikes and the extra sharp spikes. I suppose I could start out his training/punishment with the blunt ones and work him up to the extra sharp ones.
Another device that intrigues me is The Nut Crusher

http://www.stockroom.com/The-Nut-Crusher-P4649.aspx

I’ll have to research the safety of this device but I love the idea of placing hubby in bondage and then as they say “watching him squirm” as I tighten the device.
Other items I like on this site are the locking ball gag with dildo attachment ring, the prisoner belt and the leather arm binders (the belt and binders would be perfect for placing hubby in bondage within the confinement room).
Then over on the demask website,

http://www.demask.com/dynamic/sitemap.asp?Language=en,

there are some bondage hoods and very nasty gags that are enticing. I also love the studded strap-on harness. And my, what I couldn't do with some of the bizarre equipment they sell. The enema equipment alone makes the mind run wild with ideas.
So many possibilities but a limited budget so I can’t get everything I want. I would also like to get a new leather outfit. I would love to get a leather dress. We’ll see.
I got James a straightjacket on our anniversary so I guess I can pass on the prisoner belt and the arm binders for now. What do you think? If I can only get one item for hubby, what should it be, the Kali’s Teeth? Mike’s Spikes? Or how about the Nut Crusher? Or what about an item they sell on the DeMask site? Suggestions are welcomed but I need to decide soon.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Wow, Maybe the one with dull spikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each of the JT devises are great. The nut crusher needs serious consideration. I found the Demask site hard to work with and the pictures of the equipment did not work. It is true, Christmas is a fun time for both Domes and subs. Very nice ideas - Mistress Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a wonderful wife! Wow... the crusher thing makes my stomach turn :0.... Kali's Teeth look very dangerous (and I do not like the fact they are made of carbon steel... Even though they are coated, I would be worried about rusting. Of course, if they do rust, you really should not use them any more)... I agree with "phoenix"! I think "Mike's Spikes" with the optional hand full of sharper spikes, should be your choice! Just think! You could use it as an ornament on your Christmas Tree also!

    ReplyDelete