Sunday, December 16, 2012

Update on Her Majesty’s Treasury

I received an e-mail from a wife asking how things have been going since I implemented Her Majesty’s Treasury. She wants to do the same thing starting January 2013 in her marriage. I haven’t written much about this because it has become routine for us but I must say I highly recommend it.

Last January I had my hubby set-up through his place of employment for his paycheck to be direct deposited into an account that is only accessible by me. I now have him on a strict allowance and when he needs extra funds, he must come to his Queen and make a formal request. I either approve or decline his request. Sometimes a denial is also met with a punishment for wasting my time.
Now I must be perfectly honest here. Not all requests turn into a D&S session. Not all involve him humbling himself before me as I sit on my throne (a chair in my bedroom). Sometimes we do this but you will find in the reality of life that it is not practical as I am a busy woman. However, the spirit of Her Majesty’s Treasury is always at work. James must live off of his allowance while I am free to spend as I please. And if he needs additional funds, he must come to me and get my permission.
I would say that this area was the hardest on my hubby than anything else we have done. James was accustomed to being in control of his finances since he moved out of his parent’s house at the age of nineteen. It is very difficult for a forty-something man to be placed on an allowance, and a strict allowance at that. But he has adapted and just like with cuckolding, it is now second-hand for him.
For my part I love having control over our finances. I should point out that we saved more money in 2012 than we have at any other time in recent memory. James was afraid that I would bankrupt us once I was in charge of all the finances but I think he has been amazed at my stewardship of “my” finances. James works for me and now he knows he can surrender all to me and trust me.
Oh, don’t get me wrong. I still splurge but now I use what James once wasted on work week lunches and unnecessary purchases to pamper myself with facials, spa days, haircuts, manicures and pedicures. Before I used what I had earned for those but now hubby packs his lunch for work and he has made other financial sacrifices so I can be pampered. The result is that I am able to save more of what we both earn. My lifestyle hasn’t changed a bit but his lifestyle has changed significantly now that he is on an allowance. Which is how it should be in a femdom marriage.

2 comments:

  1. I do love this concept, and have suggested it to my wife. However, she has only recently (2 years ago) delegated all of the book keeping/ bill paying to me. She had done it for 20 years and now loves the freedom from it. She could still put me on a strict allowance, but she is just not that interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being financially dominated. It is an everyday reminder that I am owned.

    ReplyDelete