Saturday, December 29, 2012

Gifts with spikes (hubby gets the point)

There is so much to write about, so little time. I had a very nice Christmas. I’ll not bore you with all the fun details from the vanilla world. However, let me tell you what’s new from the femdom world.

Hubby got me a new pair of leather pants. I wanted something other than black since I already own a couple of pairs of black leather pants. So he got me a pair of Miss Sixty pants in brown. Very nice!


I wore them out one night and of course hubby wanted to worship me in them. Maybe later once they start to show a little wear but they are too nice to have his tongue and saliva all over them. So Thursday night I treated him by putting on my black leather pants.
 
 
I allowed him to worship my ass and I even did some face sitting while I was still wearing the pants, smothering him with leather. He always loves that.

 
Now on to the big news. First of all, I got hubby some nasty S&M gifts for Christmas, including a Kali’s Teeth Bracelet (KTB). I ordered the mild version with dull spikes but don’t let that mislead you. They still work when training a man not to become erect without your permission.
 
So far I’ve only used it once. I put it on James, locking it around the base of his cock and balls while he performed cunninglingus and analingus on me. He was most uncomfortable while I was being pleasured. I only left it on him for about 30 minutes but it worked beautifully as he did not grow an erection. When I took it off it left some nice marks on his flesh around the base of his cock but it did not break the skin. He grew an immediate erection once I took off the KTB. He was very excited as he admired the ‘teeth’ bites on his skin. I made him take a cold shower and then install his CB6000.
Another interesting item I bought James for Christmas was a set of X-mats. These are mats designed to keep pets off the furniture. They have plastic points all over them. I got this idea from my friend Ginger. She uses these mats as a punishment for her hubby. Naturally an animal is smart enough not to lie down on these mats because the plastic spikes hurt. But what if a dominant wife orders her hubby to sit on them or lie down on them? They become punishment mats.
 
I got a set of these mats for James and I couldn’t resist. I placed them on the couch and had him strip naked and lie on them for 10 minutes. I loved the little indentation marks they left all over this skin. The next day I had the wonderful idea of making a punishment chair using these mats. I have this old wooden chair that is tall and narrow. It is perfect for a bondage chair. The other night I placed one of the mats on the seat of the chair and another one against the back of the chair, than I ordered James to sit on the chair.
 
 
 
He eased his body down on the plastic spikes. I allowed him to keep his panties on. I then tied him to the chair with rope. The poor baby was really suffering after about 5 minutes. I made him stay there for 15. Now he knows that I have this punishment at my disposal and we will be using it again. But that’s not all. Keeping with the spike theme, I bought myself a corset top with spikes. I had a bra and thong set with spikes that James got me probably 10 years ago. When I saw this corset top, I had to have it. It was one of James’ Christmas gifts but he didn’t know about it until last night.
Last night I allowed James out of his CB device. I put on my spiked corset top and my spiked thong.
 
James grew an immediate erection when he saw me. I laid the X-mats down on the floor and I told James to lie down on them, totally naked. He knew what was coming next.
 
 
I climbed on top of him, laying my body down on his body. The metal spikes from my corset top and my thong were pressing into his flesh while the plastic spikes from the x-mats were pressing into his backside. I embraced him and kissed him, pushing my corset against his chest, wiggling my body back and forth and humping my thong against his cock. I could tell he was in a lot of pain but surprisingly, he remained erect. I think my hubby is becoming quite the masochist.
I got very turned on. After about 10 minutes, I got off of him and had him stand up. I examined all the marks on both sides of his body. Again, his skin was never punctured but the marks and indentations were very plentiful.



I slid the mats out of the way, removed the thong and I had hubby orally service me right there on the floor, both of us on the carpet, hubby between my legs. My orgasms were extremely intense.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mistress and Goddess Kathleen, thank You so much for another wonderful post. Your hubby is so lucky to have You as his Goddess. i love the pics of hubby's skin, what a brilliant idea. Ginger is clearly also a wonderful Goddess; animal training is perfect for subbies, i think, i never heard of these mats, what a wonderful idea. i wish You the happiest of New Years and also to james and all You care about. i hope we hear about Your New Year's Eve and that it is all You could wish. humbly, chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms Kathleen, Thank you so much for drawing these feindish mats to my attention. Mistress will be delighted. As a result I must now pass this information on to Mistress (a rule we have if I am allowed to read my favourite blogs). Happy new year garyk

    ReplyDelete