Saturday, February 9, 2013

Humiliating Hubby

Based on the feedback I get, it is obvious how much some of you enjoy reading about my husband’s humiliation. Why is that? Does it turn you on because you fantasize about a woman humiliating you? I will probably never fully understand the mind of the submissive male but if humiliation is what you want, I am more than happy to share some of our experiences with you.

I was thinking the other day that I should sit down and write about some of the delicious ways I’ve humiliated my hubby, especially in the past, back when we were active in ClubFEM and we were seeking out other femdom couples to play with. I always do my best in front of an audience.
Take the time we had a show and tell night at ClubFEM. Each dominant wife had to publically share a unique way she dominates her hubby in front of the group. I was Head Mistress at the time so I went last. I had an idea in mind as to what I was going to share with the group but another lady took my idea in her presentation. I watched as women shared spankings, feminization, c/b torture, pony play, one woman demonstrated the “humbler” device, so I was running out of ideas. Then it hit me like a bolt of lightning.
It was my turn and James had no idea what I was going to do. So I stepped forward in front of the group and had James kneeling next to me, wearing only a collar and a pair of my panties. I then did something that shocked the group (and in the process my hubby).
I told the group to follow us and I led James by the leash that I attached to his collar to the bathroom which was right off the finished basement of Alex’s house. It was a large bathroom with a shower stall and a separate tub. I ordered James to lie face down in the tub. I then announced to the group which had crammed into the bathroom (some could only peek their heads inside the doorway) that my demonstration would be “how to administer a golden shower”.
You should have seen James’ face. He was terrified. We had done this a number of times in our private play sessions but never in front of others, and especially not in front of a dozen or more people. I undid the snap of my fetish outfit (I honestly do not remember what I was wearing that night but I seem to recall it had a snap at my crotch area) and I straddled James and I began to administer a golden shower all over his body. I saw jaws of some of the people of our group literally dropping open as I did this. Even they were shocked. But I thrived on the public humiliation of my husband. In fact, I decided to really show off.
I ordered James to open his mouth and I redirected my aim and squirted a little of my “champagne” in his mouth. I then ordered him to close his mouth and in my most bitchy voice I commanded “Swallow it, slave!”
My humiliated hubby gulped it down which made even more jaws drop open. I reattached my snap and adjusted my outfit as I stepped out of the tub to the applause of some of the ladies of the group. Poor hubby was lying there in the tub all wet and humiliated. One by one they all filed out of the bathroom as I told James to shower off before returning to the group.
I have no idea if my little demonstration was put into practice by any of the other couples within their private D&S playtimes, but one thing was for sure, it made a lasting impression. When I think back on some of things I used to do to James during that phase of exploring this lifestyle together it makes be chuckle. I have a few other “blasts from the past” goodies I’ll share in future posts.

3 comments:

  1. your a great mistress and your slave should be happy the drink your golden nector .

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am looking for a mistress and i would love for a mistress to humilate me like that in front of her friends or tell me to lick her feet clean while she held my dog leash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Kathleen,

    You wonder if it is humiliation that your readers want? I imagine your readers have a significant mix of "wants". Of course if a reader returns to your blog again and again, there is a very good chance one of their key "wants" is domination.

    I am excited, more specifically, with the thought of being dominated by an intelligent and powerful woman. Your beauty enhances that fantasy even further.
    For me, the thought of actually having no control is very erotic. One of the tricky points is imagining how the powerful woman gains this control over me. I know that in reality, the control is essentially "given", rather than "taken", and while that situation is very interesting, it does not have the same intensity as the thought of "having no choice in the matter."

    I know that nothing I write will be new to you Ms Kathleen. Your wide range of experience has taught you more about these subjects than I can ever expect to learn. I add these comments to your blog to explore my own desires, and to show my appreciation of your exceptional work!

    For me... "having no control" is strengthened with blackmail of some sort, by being bound in a way that I must rely on her, or by the threat of significant punishment (I know... I may have some control of the resulting punishment... it is tricky!!!).

    Humiliation? That is what the original question involved. Yes. I want humiliation. Public? Yes. Permanent? Yes. That is the nature of public humiliation. It can not be undone. I will expand on humiliation when I get a chance to!

    Thank you for your incredible blog Ms. Kathleen!!

    ReplyDelete