Sunday, February 10, 2013

Public Humiliation


I shared this experience once before within another post but it’s worthy of its own entry. It was 2002 or 2003 and I was really getting into the lifestyle. I was so into it that one day I decided to publically humiliate my husband. Normally I would never openly humiliate him in front of his family or friends or co-workers but I had this wild idea of playing on his fears of us being “outed” here in this conservative community.
James was at work and I called him and told him I needed to switch cars. He was working at his desk that day so I told him to expect me around 2:00 and I would come to his desk and exchange car keys. I decided to dress head to toe in leather. I wore leather pants, ankle boots, leather gloves and a leather jacket which I zipped up. I was black leather from neck to toe.
I waltzed into his office and demanded his keys. You should have seen his face. He turned soooo red. I think he was afraid that I was going to order him to drop to his knees and grovel before me in front of his co-workers. I didn’t but I swear his hands were shaking as he handed me his keys. I tossed my keys on his desk and then slowly strolled out of his office, getting lots of admiring stares from the men he worked with and some judgmental looks from the women. I didn’t care. James was extremely embarrassed and I loved it.
When he got home, I asked him if any of his co-workers said anything to him. He said one of the younger women came up to him and remarked on how good his wife looked. Oh, and she also asked him if I drove a motorcycle. I guess she figured if I was wearing all that leather I must be a biker babe. I bet his face turned two shades of red when she asked him about the motorcycle. I’m just sorry I didn’t stay around longer to see it for myself.
And to top it off, I stopped at the local market on my way home to fetch a few items and I ran into his aunt. We talked and she looked at me as if I had two heads. She’s always liked me and thought me to be such a sweet girl and a wonderful spouse for her nephew. However, seeing me in all that leather obviously was perplexing to her but she didn’t say a word to me. When I conveyed this to James, he about had the big one. He was scared that his aunt would tell members of his immediate family about seeing me wearing all that wicked leather. As far as we know, she didn’t say a thing, or if she did it never got back to us. Anywho, I sure did play on my husband’s insecurities that day and I teased him about it for weeks. Heck, I still tease him about it to this day, with the warning that I might do it again when he least expects it.  

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I wouid die and love it if LO7 ever did that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it is exciting to imagine your own wife doing such those things.
    Others imagining James suffering those humiliations. It's a pity you didn't enjoy a good session of sex with your black friend. It was so exciting imagining James as you teased him about that bbc.
    It was exciting when you telephoned your lovers in front of your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must remind myself to breath! Wow. This goes right to the psychology of not just being dominated by your wife, but of having your friends and coworkers... and possibly family, know that you are dominated by your wife. Ok, I know that was repetitive, but what follows is not. None of those people will ever think the same way about James as they did before they saw you come in and demand his keys. Your actions decreased his standing in their "traditional" eyes. It is not reversible.

    On the other hand, when you take him to a "scene" with like minded dominant ladies, there is no illusion that the man you will bring will be a real man. The others in the room are not expecting to meet real men or to be impressed by the men who are there. I imagine they are seen as objects and rather pitiful representatives of the male gender.

    At the office, James has a certain position. He is respected as a man and for the knowledge and work that he does. After your little trip to his desk, his stature is dropped several notches in almost everyone's eyes. That can not be corrected.

    Here is an example of what I am trying to express. A man and a women are standing in line, in front of me at the grocery store. At that point, because of our society, the man is generally recognized as being in charge of things, and a real man. When the woman recognizes that the man has put a bag of chips into the basket, then sternly scolds the man, requiring that he take it back to the shelves, and the man DOES it without complaint... He is no longer seen as a man in my eyes, or in the eyes of all who have witnessed this. He might have faked it before, but now there is no chance. He can certainly be a wonderful person, but he is no longer a man.

    When James'co-workers witnessed your bossing him around, and his responding subserviently, the same shift occurred. NOT REVERSIBLE. VERY EROTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! Breath...

    ReplyDelete