Sunday, August 28, 2011

A non-D/S weekend

I’m spending a conventional non-D/S weekend with my husband. We went out to dinner last night and we’re taking a drive in the country later this afternoon. I think it’s important to have weekends like this together where you interact with each other socially as wife and husband. Naturally I am still in charge and it was my decision to have a non-D/s weekend but I think it’s important to allow your submissive husband a little time off from his subservient role.

Next weekend will be a different matter altogether. I am going away to visit my sisters over Labor Day weekend and we will be out and about, having fun which may include going clubbing and dancing with other men. While I’m away my hubby will be staying home in chastity as he attends to his “hubby do” list of chores. As I discussed in a previous post, this has become a regular part of our marriage.

I plan on having a D/S session with James later in the week to help get him in the proper frame of mind. I enjoy these sessions prior to me going away because it allows me to reinforce to him his place within our FemDom marriage. I’ll be sure to let you know the details of his D/S session later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment