Friday, October 21, 2011

Yet another D/s session

I had another D/s session with James last night. Lately, I’ve really been in the mood to dominate him and play with him. My sex drive has been on high and it is finding its expression in dominating my husband. Maybe it’s because I haven’t been seeing much of Chase these days. I cooled a little on him and we took a break from seeing each other. However, he’s taking me out tomorrow night so we’ll see how it goes.

Last night I was in the mood to play with my husband. He had a long day at work and he was tired. In fact, after he made dinner and cleaned the dishes, I allowed him to veg on the couch while I showered. He fell asleep and it would have been easy for me to just blow off our session but I was really in the mood. I went through my toy chest and my closet and chose an outfit that consisted of a leather bra, my leather shorts and my leather thigh high boots. I had trouble getting my shorts zipped up in the back so I woke James and had him assist me. I told him to give me five minutes and then meet me in my bedroom.

We began the session as I had him strip naked and kneel in the middle of the room. I teased him a little by rubbing my flogger over his body. I then very gently stepped on the back of his calves with my boots which caused him to lunge forward from the pain of my sharp heels. I scolded him for not being as flexible as he used to be as his hamstrings were very tight. I told him he needed to work out more and do stretching exercises.

Next I ordered him to worship me by licking the leather on my shorts, front and back. His tongue made its way to the crack of my ass and he licked the leather up and down which was very pleasurable for me. I then sat on the edge of the bed and had him lick the front of my shorts. He paid particular attention to my crotch area, which I encouraged.

However, I was disappointed when I noticed that he wasn’t completely hard. He was semi-hard to soft and when I questioned him why licking my leather shorts was not turning him on, he begged forgiveness and promised me he was very excited but perhaps because he had just gotten up from a nap, and was still tired, it was preventing him from getting a full erection. I listened to his lame excuse and then I scolded him about how I’ve noticed as he gets older he seems to have more and more of these semi-hard to soft erections. I also reminded him that is why he is a cuckold and why I like to date younger and more sexually potent men.

James wanted to lick my boots, I could tell, but I decided to deny him this and instead I told him he could hump my boots, like a dog, to see if he could get hard for me. James snapped right to it and it worked. I played with his nipples while he humped his cock against my leather boot and he became fully erect. I humiliated him by telling him how pathetic it was that he could only “get it up” this way.

By this time I was getting aroused and I was in the mood to whip him. I ordered him to get some towels out of the linen closet and place them on the bed. When I told him I was in the mood to whip him, James asked me if I could first give him an over my lap spanking. This is where communication in a session is so important. I wanted to whip him but in his submissive nature, something was triggered, perhaps from his humiliation of having to hump my boots to get an erection, but regardless he wanted to feel the more maternal discipline of an over the lap spanking.

I wanted to further explore this avenue so I went and fetched a hairbrush and my Spencer paddle from my toy chest and ordered my hubby across my lap. I warmed his ass up with my bare hands, administering maybe two dozen slaps on his buttocks. I also groped him and felt him up real good. I have always found my husband’s ass to be cute and very inviting when it comes to spanking. I love to slap, squeeze and fondle his butt.

After I enjoyed myself groping and spanking his ass with my bare hands, it was time for some serious discipline. I started with the hairbrush. I administered probably two or three dozen smacks with the hairbrush against his buttocks. They were turning a pretty shade of red right before my eyes. His cock started out rock hard when I was spanking him with my hands but I could feel it getting soft when I began to smack him hard with the hairbrush.

I then picked up the Spencer and told him to brace himself because I was going to give him ten hard whacks with the paddle. He jumped and jerked his body with each blow from my paddle. He was barely able to stay on my lap and I had to keep a firm hold of him else he would have rolled off my lap and onto the floor. By the time I was finished, he didn’t have tears in his eyes but I could tell he was close.

James went to his knees and kissed my boots and he started to lick them. I stopped him and ordered him to lay across the bed because I was still in the mood to whip him. I took it easy on him by using my soft flogger. I didn’t want to hurt hum but I was in the mood to hit him hard. I wanted to reach back and put my weight into each blow. I wanted to relieve some of my pent up dominant aggression and I knew there was no way he would have been able to handle one of my more severe whips. Therefore I used a soft flogger.

James was sprawled out on my bed and I whipped his back and his ass with the flogger. I really got into it and I was getting very, very wet. The flogger might have been soft but it still carried enough of a punch that James flinched with almost every blow. That only added to my excitement. I bet I gave him over 50 slashes from the flogger.

The flogger made his skin red but it didn’t leave any marks. However, he wasn’t going to get off completely easy. I got my riding crop and gave him ten hard cracks against each butt cheek. He let out a nice scream at about number five and by the time I got to number ten, he was very contrite. Contrite about what, you ask? Anything and everything!

I was primed by now. I took off my shorts and my boots and I took his place on the bed and I commanded him to orally pleasure me with his tongue. Wow, it didn’t take me long. I like to hold back as long as possible but I couldn’t hold back. I climaxed in a matter of seconds. James kept licking me trying to bring me to another orgasm but for some reason after my first orgasm, I became very sensitive down there so I had to push him away.

I was going to allow James an orgasm so I asked him how he wanted it, did he want to masturbate or did he want me to rub my breasts on his cock. Usually when I offer my breasts, he jumps on the chance but this time he actually made the request if he could hump my boots again. “Why not?” I thought.  

I pulled my boots back on and I crossed my right leg over the left one and ordered my hubby to hump it. He started out by getting very hard again and he was really getting into it. He went at it for at least five minutes and then I gave him the command  “do it, James, do it NOW!” but he couldn’t. I even twisted his nipples and gave him the verbal command again. He tried, I could tell he really was, and he was ever so close, but he couldn’t do it. I finally counted to twenty, telling him if he didn’t do it by the time I reached twenty, he would not only be denied an orgasm tonight but he would be denied one for at least another two weeks.

My poor hubby failed. I have no idea why as that’s not like him. Oh well, his loss. We lay down together and cuddled on the bed. I was totally fulfilled on every level, sexually satisfied and fulfilled as a dominant woman. And I was happy to hear him say that although he couldn’t cum, he felt emotionally fulfilled. James told me he felt loved and that’s really all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment