Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My own personal experience with ball busting

When Michelle shared with me her tales of how she loved to bust her husband’s balls, I was both surprised and, I must admit, curious. Steve used to run a program on his PC during our ClubFEM socials that would display one at a time, in random order, his collection of FemDom pictures he had collected over the years. Most of these were from FemDom internet sites and they had a variety of themes, one of them being ball busting. I couldn’t help but notice the pictures since his PC was in the same room where we held our socials. Some pictures really caught my attention. Steve’s collection was big on pony play, trampling, and ball busting. I found the ball busting pictures to be enjoyable to look at. I’m not sure why but seeing the euphoric look on the women’s faces and the pained look of agony on the male’s faces made me smile.


We did a little mild c/b play in our ClubFEM group. One wife used to love to put her slave in a humbler device during our socials. But none of the ladies were really into ball busting and it never came up when we dominant gals shared ideas or asked questions of each other during our socials. We were of varying experience levels from complete novices to more advanced lifestyle players. Although I was the Head Mistress, I was somewhere in the middle. I was still a novice in many areas but more experienced than the majority of the women who joined our group.

My philosophy was basically “I’ll try anything once” and I can honestly say I’ve stayed true to that philosophy when it comes to FemDom. You name it and I’ve probably done it to my husband, or if not to him than to a client, at least once. If I didn’t like doing it, than I would never do it again. But if I liked doing it, than I had found something new to add to my FemDom repertoire.

So when Michelle told me about how aroused she became when she busted her husband’s balls, my curiosity got the better of me. I was able to relate a little because one of the first clients I ever dominated in person wanted me to whip and punish his cock because he wanted to be punished for having slept with too many women in his past. We met for dinner then he got a hotel room. I brought the outfit he wanted me to wear; my leather corset, a pair of tight leather shorts and my knee length leather boots. I also brought my light deerskin flogger.

I got dressed in my outfit and he stripped naked for me. I tied him face up on the bed and when he gained his full erection I saw that he was well-endowed. I did some teasing and denial with him, getting him very excited, than I took my soft flogger and began to whip his cock. I whipped his cock with a rhythm that had him on the edge of orgasm. A few times I accidently got his balls squarely which hurt him enough that it broke the mood, but I must admit that it excited me. He bounced back immediately from the pain and he asked me to whip him faster and harder, which I did and he couldn’t hold back so he finally climaxed. I was very, very aroused from this session.
Talking with Michelle and drawing from my own experience made me want to bust my husband’s balls. I tried it, tying James down on the bed and using my deerskin flogger I began to lightly whip his cock. He was able to endure having his cock whipped (although he grimaced and winced in pain) but once I began hitting his balls, James was not able to endure it. After two of three solid blows to his balls, he yelped and used his safe word. I made him describe to me the pain he felt. He said it was like a shot in his gut and he had difficulty catching his breath. Too bad because I was having a good time. Oh well, that’s why there is such a thing as a safe word. I didn’t want to have to take my hubby to the emergency room like Michelle had to do with her hubby.
I have no idea how Michelle’s hubby was able to endure what she did to him. According to her, she really busted his balls with full kicks and hard whippings.  

From time to time, I still have been known to press the heel of my boot or my knee hard against my hubby’s crotch during sessions which causes him to gasp.


While it might not have the force of ball busting the way a whip or a kick to the groin would, it’s still close enough for me.

3 comments:

  1. I do not and never had had a Dom but I do find myself terribly aroused by the idea of ballbusting. Of course you can't tickle yourself and you can't really ballbust yourself so it has never happened to me but when ever I read stories about it I get a hard on that just about explodes in my pants. It was once my worst fear. Now it is my fondest desire. Wierd. but true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a while to tell my ex wife about my ball busting fantasy, but once I did, she got into it pretty quickly. Never got full on hard kicks but light ones all the time. She would also use her toes to squeeze my balls which felt great against her soft feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She ties me standing spread eagled, and blndfolded. She fondles my c&b until I am needing and then she slaps it until it releases for her amusement.She loves to have me submit my ejaculation to her ministrations.

    ReplyDelete