Monday, October 24, 2011

Invite to a Halloween Party

People are starting to find my blog. In the past week I’ve received e-mails from two former phone clients and I’ve been contacted by a woman who used to attend my ClubFEM group. I’ll refer to her as Ginger because she is tall and slender with red hair and she always reminded me a little bit of Tina Louise who played Ginger on “Gilligan’s Island”. She e-mailed me and we talked briefly on the phone. I remember how uncertain she was when she came to her first ClubFEM social with her husband. But my how she’s grown in the lifestyle.

She’s invited me to a fetish themed Halloween party next Saturday night that some friends of hers are throwing in the DC area. Her invite couldn’t have come at a better time. I was planning to attend a Halloween party with Chase but we went out this past Saturday night and we’ve mutually decided to take a break from each other. My relationship with Chase has been an off again, on again friendship for many years. It was exciting seeing him again but I’m ready to move on to other experiences, hopefully with new people.

I asked Ginger if I could bring James to the party. She’s undecided about whether she is going to bring her husband or not. She’ll let me know this week and I’ll follow her lead. Now I’ll have to decide what costume to wear but the great thing about a fetish themed party is I have plenty of leather. I can probably construct a sexy outfit from what I already own. I have leather boots, a leather corset, leather gloves, leather pants, and a leather trench coat.


I also have masks from the Dominatrix type to the Phantom of the Opera masquerade party type.

If Ginger and I decide to attend without our husbands, James will have to remain at home, and I’m sure I will require that he be locked in chastity. But if we bring our husbands, I could feminize him and make him accompany me as my sissy maid. He would hate that. I’ll be sure to keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment