Saturday, November 19, 2011

Being married to a dominant woman is not all fun and games

Ever since I‘ve been involved with the Femdom lifestyle, men have told me how they envy my husband. It happened all the time when I did phone calls and I still get the occasional e-mails from admirers who tell me how they would love to trade places with James. But never forget that being married to a dominant woman is not all fun and games.

Today is a perfect example. I got up early and went shopping with a girlfriend. I’ve been looking for a cutlery set for a Christmas gift. I came across one at a store but I was hesitant to buy it without doing some research, but it was on sale so I needed to make a quick decision. I called James because I wanted him to get on Amazon and check the price and the reviews before I made the purchase. I first called him on our landline but he didn’t pick up. Then I called him on his cell. Again he didn’t pick up. I waited an hour and tried him again. Still no answer. I left messages but he didn’t call me back right away. I was getting very mad.

He finally called me back but by this time me and my girlfriend had driven to a different store. James was outside doing items on his hubby-do list but he forgot to take his cell phone with him. I made him go inside and look up the information for me on the computer but I told him that he would be punished when I got home. I don’t like it when I can’t get a hold of him and he knows he is to always have his phone with him.

I will be the first to admit that I can be a real selfish bitch when things don’t go my way. I can be a patient woman but not with James. Years of dominating him has definitely effected our relationship in that I expect him to be at my beckon call. When he disappoints me, I know I have the power in the relationship to punish him. That’s just the way it is.

When I got home, he was outside putting a cover over the air conditioner unit in preparation for the winter. I ordered him to unload my car and carry my bags inside. Then I told him to go into the bedroom. I ordered him to strip naked and lay across the bed. He tried to justify his mistake, making excuses. I ordered him to silence. I told how frustrated I was at the store, unable to get a hold of him, and how mad I got when he didn’t call me back.

I opened my toy chest and got out a cane. This would not be a D&S session with a warm-up flogging. I did not change into a leather outfit. I was totally clothed in jeans and a sweater. I administered a dozen, hard and firm blows with the cane and when I was done he had a few welts on his ass. It was not fun and games. When I was done, I commanded that he resume with his chores.

Am I a prima donna? Yes, I admit I can be temperamental and selfish and not very forgiving when it comes to my husband. However, that’s what he loves about me. He wanted me to be selfish when I began to explore my dominant side. He has had to learn to take the good with the bad. I know he hates to be at my beckon call. He hates it when I interrupt him when he is in the middle of something, even if that something is doing chores for me, to go and do a different task. But such is the price to be married to a dominant woman.

3 comments:

  1. I suspect if I could get into James' head, he wouldn't have you any other way Kathleen. Even if he hated the punishment, by now he's probably expecting you to react the way you did.

    I f'n hate pain, but I understand it's role in a D/s relationship so I accept it.

    Hate punishment or not, it's making James a better man for you and I'm sure he's aware of the reward that brings.

    Anyway, I'm thinking out loud here and saying things that I'm sure you already know! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reminding us that it could all be a bit tougher than we think, in the real Domme Wife world! I'm sorry he didn't get you the answer in time. And, I'm sure, he is too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgive for delving back through your posts and commenting now. I've only recently discovered your blog and find it fascinating reading. I love this post because it brings home the reality of what life is like in a female led relationship where the lady of the house employs corporal punishment to maintain discipline. It's something us submissive males lust after but the reality can sometime be a lot harsher than we might have expected. And ultimately we love the selfish, temperamental ways of our ladies. Well, I love the way Mistress treats me!

    ReplyDelete