Sunday, November 20, 2011

Long spanking session

After doing chores all day long, my hubby took a shower and I caught a glimpse of his marked ass when he came out of the shower. There were two really nice welts on there from his punishment that I administered earlier in the day with my cane. I walked over to him and groped his cute ass and commented on how excited he was making me. I wanted to punish him some more, not because I felt he deserved it but simply because the thought was really turning me on. I could tell James wasn’t in the mood. He was tired and hungry and he was ready to just chill for the rest of the night. I, on the other hand, was getting very turned on. The selfish Kathleen won out over the compassionate Kathleen.

I changed into something simple yet still sexy. I put on a leather bra and a leather thong, no boots, no stockings, nothing elaborate, just a bra and a thong. I got out my leather paddle and I ordered my reluctant hubby across my lap. I caressed his ass and closely examined the marks I had left with the cane. I then proceeded to spank him with the leather paddle and it was a long spanking session, the longest we’ve had in a good while. I started out slow and light but I increased it to hard and fast. I had him squirming and begging for mercy. I know I have him where I want him when he starts to reach back to block the paddle with his hand. That’s a big No No, so I stopped his spanking temporarily, just long enough to go to my chest and get out the pair of thumb cuffs. I cuffed his thumbs with his hands across his chest and I guided him back across my lap. I continued with the hard spanking and he was totally helpless. He endured the marathon spanking session and by the time I was finished, his ass was a bright shade of red.

I caressed his butt cheeks and they were nice and hot. I love to touch a man’s ass after he has been thoroughly spanked. If I had been feeling a little more ambitious, I would have broken out my strap-on. I love to take a man from behind after he’s been thoroughly spanked. I love to feel the heat coming from a reddened bottom against my hands as I take a man with my strap-on. But not this time. Instead, I unlocked the thumb cuffs and I had him worship my body. I pulled my breasts out of my bra and I removed the leather thong. He orally pleasured me and I held out as long as possible, enjoying the pleasurable sensations from his tongue. Finally I had my orgasm.

We spent the rest of the night just chilling. And just so you know that I’m not a complete bitch, and that compassionate Kathleen does exist, I gave my hubby the rest of the weekend off from his chores so he can enjoy some much needed R&R. But his ass is going to be sore and tender for days.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my... I can imagine the scene... Nice you took what you needed from him. Then gave him the weekend off. You are a very nice Mistress! :)

    ReplyDelete