Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Embarrassing my hubby

My weekend did not go quite as planned due to the unexpected snow storm. I was unable to attend the Halloween Fetish party in DC but I did hit a few local bars Saturday night with a girlfriend. My costume? A Dominatrix of course. It’s the one day of the year when a woman can dress as a Dominatrix in a conservative town. And the beauty of it is my going out in public around here dressed in leather makes James very, very uncomfortable because he is afraid people that know us will discover our little secret.

That reminds me of a great story. It was early last decade, 2002, 2003 maybe, and I was really getting into the lifestyle. I was so into it that one day I decided to publically humiliate my husband. I would never openly humiliate him in front of his family or friends but I had this wild idea of playing on his fears of us being outed here in this conservative community.

James was at work and I called him and told him I needed to switch cars with him. He was working at his desk that day so I told him to expect me around 2:00 and I would come to his desk and exchange car keys. I decided to dress head to toe in leather. I wore leather pants, ankle boots, and a leather jacket which I zipped up. I was black leather from neck to spiked heel boots. I even wore leather gloves.

I waltzed into his office and you should have seen his face. He turned soooo red. I think he was afraid that I was going to order him to drop to his knees and grovel before me in front of his co-workers. I didn’t but I swear his hands were shaking as he handed me his keys. I then slowly strolled out of his office, getting lots of admiring stares from the men he works with and some judgmental looks from the older women. I didn’t care. James was extremely embarrassed and I loved it.

When he got home, I asked him if any of his co-workers said anything to him. He said one of the younger women came up to him and remarked on how good his wife looked. Oh, and she also asked him if I drove a motorcycle. I guess she figured if I was wearing all that leather I must be a biker babe. I bet his face turned two shades of red when she asked him about the motorcycle. I’m just sorry I didn’t stay around longer to see it for myself.

And to top it off, I stopped at the local market on my way home to fetch a few items and I ran into his aunt. We talked and she looked at me as if I had two heads. She’s always liked me and thought me to be such a sweet girl and a wonderful spouse for her nephew. However, seeing me in all that leather obviously was perplexing to her but she didn’t say a word to me. When I conveyed this to James, he about had the big one. He was scared that his aunt would call his father or tell members of his immediate family about seeing sweet Kathleen wearing all that wicked leather in public. As far as we know, she didn’t say a thing, or if she did it never got back to us. Anywho I sure did play on my husband’s insecurities that day and I teased him about it for weeks.

Getting back to Saturday night, I went out with my friend in my black leather carrying one of my riding crops while James stayed home, in chastity, worrying about what his wild and crazy wife might do. We went bar hopping and I got lots of nice comments about my costume but nothing happened. I danced with one guy at this one bar but overall I was on my best behavior. It wasn’t nearly as fun as it would have been had I gone to the DC party but I had a good time nonetheless. I hope to talk with Ginger later this week to find out how her night went at the Fetish party.



2 comments:

  1. Glad You got out! Yes, it is a conservative culture here.
    Love Your story about the work trip...gawd, if my Wife had done that... whoa! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the most humiliating punishment for me is when my lady ties me standing while nude blindfolded and completely helpless and forces a long ruined orgasm for the lady friends she brings home.Sometimes the visitors will slap at my erect thing while it ejaculates before them, as they giggle at my helpless humiliation.I never know just who has seen my display.

      Delete