Saturday, November 12, 2011

Date night without the date

Last night I was in the mood for a sensual night with my hubby. I’ve learned from experience that his passion, for lack of a better word, is hotter when he is preparing me for a date with another man than when it is just the two of us spending a romantic evening alone at home. Not that the latter isn’t special when we do it but when you are married to a submissive man who is sexually wired the way my hubby is, the flame of passion definitely burns hotter in him when there is an element of humiliation or domination. It used to bother me that he had to have that element of domination in order to be intimate but now I am accustomed to it and I’ve accepted it.

There is no man in my life right now other than my hubby but I remind him as often as I can that I am a liberated wife and thus free to see whomever I want when I want. So Thursday I told him I had a date Friday night. He asked me whom I would be seeing but I strung him along and told him he would find out in due course. The truth was I had no date but I knew my little white lie would enhance our time together.

My hubby was under the impression that I would be going out late, around 9:00, so we began around 7:00. I had him put on his chastity device and a pair of my panties. I had him bathe me, dry my hair, brush my hair and put moisturizing lotion all over my body to prepare me for my date. The hair brushing is especially special for me because when we were dating, long before we ever became involved in the Femdom lifestyle, my hubby used to love to brush my long red hair. It was one of the earliest signs of male submission I noticed in him. We were in love and he wanted to pamper me.

Last night I had my hubby pamper me to the umpth degree. When it got close to 9:00, I came clean and told him I had no date. By then he was so aroused that it didn’t matter. He was full of passion so I told him that I was in need of a full body massage. We have a massage table so he prepared the table and gave me a wonderful 90 minute massage. I was nice and relaxed but I wanted to be more relaxed so I ordered him to orally service me right there while I was still on the massage table. It was wonderful.

After I was sexually satisfied, I went to bed. I told my hubby I wanted him to remain in chastity for the weekend, even while he did his chores. As I write this on Saturday afternoon, he is out raking leaves while he has multiple loads of laundry going. It is a beautiful day here and I am off to take the dog for a walk. My hubby has been instructed to prepare a nice dinner for me tonight. Afterwards, who knows? Last night I was in the mood for the sensual. Tonight I think I’m in the mood to discipline.

3 comments:

  1. This is the exact style of relationship that rings so true for me and I'm glad you are sharing this with us Kathleen.

    Femdom can be so fantasy driven and over the top and I don't quite identify with all of it.

    The snippets of your daily relationship with your hubby is just so bang on with me and so realistic that it somehow makes me feel good inside knowing that relationships such as these/yours can exist on a deep and realistic level.

    It's very comforting to me to read about your life. Thank you again for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simple and delightful post Ms Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh heh. Wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete