Friday, December 30, 2011

Slave for a day

Both my hubby and I were off yesterday so I decided to fulfill one of his fantasies (and mine but more his). I treated James like a slave, a real slave, all day long for 24 straight hours. I know some couples say they have a Mistress/slave relationship but the reality is that day-to-day life and responsibilities make it impracticable for most people. We have a Femdom marriage with a Dom/sub relationship. I am in charge and my hubby submits to me but we also have many vanilla interactions with each other, that to the casual eyes of those who do not know what we do behind closed doors doesn’t differentiate our marriage from most other marriages.
However, there is the fantasy of a Mistress/slave relationship and yesterday we embraced those roles. The day began at 8:00 with James completely naked other than his slave collar and his ankle and wrist cuffs. He prepared me breakfast and served it to me in bed. Then he prepared my bath and bathed me, dried me off, blow dried and brushed my hair and assisted me as I got dressed in a leather outfit. My outfit consisted of black leather pants, white mock turtleneck, black leather vest, and leather gloves.
I attached a leash to his collar and led him to the cold side of the basement where I strung him up by his wrist cuffs, tying them to hooks installed in a beam in the basement ceiling. I then administered his morning whipping with my long handle riding crop. I guesstimate I dished out between 18 to two dozen moderate kisses from the crop.
I left him there for fifteen minutes while I changed from my leather pants into jeans. I then untied him and gave him a list of chores he was to do for me while I did some shopping. He remained naked but was thankful most of his chores were upstairs in the warm house.
I returned home around 3:00pm and James was still tending to his chores. The house looked impeccable as he had straightened up, vacuumed, and dusted. I ordered him to fix me a snack and I allowed him to eat a sandwich as he sat on the floor next to the chair where I was partaking of my snack. After lunch, I took him back to the basement and reattached his wrist cuffs to the beam. I changed from my jeans back into my leather pants and I dished out his afternoon beating. This time I used the tawse and a leather strap. He is not a fan of either of these items of discipline but such is the life of a slave.
I then took him to the kitchen where I attached a chain to his collar and attached the other end to the pipes under the kitchen sink. I handed him a toothbrush and a bucket of soapy water. I ordered him to scrub the kitchen tile with the toothbrush as he remained on his knees until the entire floor was clean. I changed into something a little more comfortable (sweatpants and a sweatshirt) and I got on the computer and went through my e-mail. It took James a little over two hours to complete his chore. His knees were killing him by the time he was done. Oh well, a slave must be willing to suffer for his Mistress.
I then had my slave cook me dinner. His orders were to prepare a nice table, complete with candles and my finest silverware. I approved his meal of pork chops, sauerkraut and applesauce. My slave went about his cooking, still naked, still wearing his slave collar and his wrist and ankle cuffs, while I continued reading my book about the rock band Led Zeppelin.
At 7:30, dinner was served. I changed into black bra and black panties and put on my heavy, wool bathrobe. I was seated at the table and my slave poured me a glass of red wine. I ate my dinner on the decorated Christmas Corelle plate and finest silverware while my slave ate his seated on the floor next to me, off of a paper plate and using plastic-ware.
After dinner, I had my slave clear the table and then join me in the living room. I drank another glass of wine while he sat on the floor and tended to my feet. He gave me a foot massage, and with my permission, he sucked my toes and planted lovely kisses on the pretty feet of his Mistress. I undid my robe to reveal my bra and panties and I told him to prepare the massage table. However, I also told him that he was to take a quick shower because he was sweaty from doing all of his chores.
It was now around 10:00 and prior to the massage, I decided to administer to my slave his nightly beating. I wasn’t in the mood to dress back up in leather and I didn’t want to head back to the basement, so I gave my slave the highest honor of laying his just washed naked body across my bed. I removed my robe and wearing just the black bra and panties set, I whipped my slave with a series of whips. I started with a flogger. Then I graduated to the short handle riding crop and I topped it off with a half dozen strokes from my cane.
My slave was nice and marked up, the way a slave should be, and then we headed across the hall where he had prepared the massage table. My slave gave me a wonderful full body massage which lasted a good 90 minutes. Then to top it off, I ordered him to worship my body and to bring his Mistress to multiple orgasms using his gifted slave tongue. It was absolutely heavenly.
To top off the night, I ordered my slave to sleep on the floor at the foot on my bed, naked and with only a thin blanket. This morning, I proclaimed that the 24 hours were up and that he could return to his submissive hubby role, which still requires him to do everything that I say, but he is allowed again to wear clothes and there was no morning beating in the basement. I told him not to fret because we will be doing the ‘slave for a day’ thing again in the near future.

4 comments:

  1. Ms Kathleen. That sounds a very strict, but fair regime you put James through. Interesting that you say you have vanilla interactions although James is a sub hubby. Mistress and I have a simlar lifestyle - but also have some rather more strict weekends, one of which I think I am facing, starting tomorrow. But I don't think ours will be anything like as strict as yours. I don't think I'll be lettnig Mistress read this post - just in case she gets any more ideas from your methods (lol)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, but just a thought: Hopefully you allow the use of an apron while cooking. Oil burns can render exposed parts, particularly sensitive ones, unusable for quite some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot...................

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot...................

    ReplyDelete