Friday, February 10, 2012

Channeling Mistress Kristen

Back when I did live sessions with a few select clients, one of them was an older gentleman who made the observation that I reminded him of a Dominatrix he sessioned with in the 1980’s. Her name was Mistress Kristen and my client said that I reminded him of her in both my looks and my personality. I had never heard of Mistress Kristen so my client sent me some pictures of her. In the pictures she was younger than I was but I kind of saw a slight resemblance.


Then later on, a new couple joined my ClubFEM group and the husband commented that I reminded him of Mistress Kristen. He had never sessioned with her but he was a consumer of Femdom magazines and his favorite Mistress from the 1980’s was Mistress Kristen. He said our resemblance was uncanny. I didn’t buy it but I showed James the pictures of Mistress Kristen and asked him what he thought. He agreed with me that there was a slight resemblance but we were certainly not twins.

Anywho, I decided to do a little research on her, seeing we might be long lost sisters (lol). Here is an article "Predominant" did about Mistress Kristen back in 2006:
She really does look sexy in her boots. Really sad her husband didn't appreciate her or treat her with the respect she deserved. I hope she found love and fulfillment in her next marriage. And I can understand her wanting to live a more quiet and peaceful life away from professional Domination. I've been there and done that myself. So what do you think? Could we be sisters? I know it’s hard to draw a comparison because in my pictures my face is hidden.


Personally I think there is only a minor resemblance at best, but it was interesting that two different men, who didn’t know each other, compared me to this high-profile Mistress from the 1980’s.

3 comments:

  1. There is a resemblance,but Mistress Kristen is nowhere as lovely as You. Thank You so much for the bra and panty tease photo, You are so so sexy and James is lucky to serve You.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don´t find too much resemblance...

      My favourite photo is the lingerie one.

      Delete
    2. Like I said, a very minor resemblance at best but perhaps it had more to do with my personality that reminded these men of Mistress Kristen. Or maybe they were so enamored by her that they channeled her onto me.

      Either way, I was glad to learn a little about her. In my opinion she was a beautiful woman and I can see why she was so popular with submissive men.

      Delete