Monday, February 27, 2012

Kathleen meets Madame Nicole

Well, sort of, kind of we met. We didn’t meet in person but we talked over the phone. Back in 2002, Madame Nicole sent Elise Sutton a diary that her deceased husband had kept which detailed his love and devotion to his Mistress wife. Madame Nicole and her husband lived what we would today classify as a 24/7 Mistress/slave relationship. I believe Elise included some details from that diary in one of her books, but that’s neither here nor there.
Madame Nicole contacted me about ClubFEM. She wasn’t interested in joining our group but she was curious about the group. For you see, Madame Nicole was part of a femdom group back in the 1970’s. We talked one night for about two hours and I told her all about my group and she told me wild stories about her group. Here my group was taking place 30 years after her group and I was living in a more tolerant and free society. But we couldn’t hold a candle to the things her femdom group did back in the 70’s. And the truth be told, I’m glad. None of the people in my group would have been comfortable in Nicole’s group (well, okay maybe one couple would have, but definitely not the majority of the group and certainly not James and I, that’s for sure).
Nicole was not a young woman when I talked to her that night so it was rather peculiar to discuss with such a mature woman all about her former kinky lifestyle. But she was very sweet and I was glad to talk with her. My conversation with her would eventually lead to her being interviewed for Predominant. It was a number of years later when I suggested her. I believe her interview ran in late 2007 or early 2008.
Here are a few a snippets about her femdom group. I thought you might find this interesting to see how a femdom group in the 1970’s differed from a modern group such as ClubFEM. Of course her group existed pre-AIDS which I’m sure changed everything.

Madame Nicole: Back in the late 1960's and early 1970's, there was not much material available on female domination, especially in this country. Jonathan gave me his copy of the book "The Kiss of the Whip" which I believe was published in 1961. That book detailed judicial flogging of both sexes, flagellation in brothels, sadism and masochism, and the sexual and psychological effects of being whipped. 
He also gave me his copy of a book called "Bizarre Sex Underground". It was about unusual sexual practices between consenting adults and it covered everything from husband and wife swapping, group sex, and sadomasochism. It was a real education.

I read some of his magazines, like "La Plume", which was an American Fetish Contact magazine.
My husband got most of his material in Europe when he traveled. He bought me fetish outfits, toys, and he purchased D&S equipment and furniture.
 We attended New York S&M parties that were held in the ballroom in the old Taft Hotel. Furthermore, I remember this club in the meat packing district of the city. It was not the best place to be. It was hard to find, dark and had a stairway that led down under ground. It used to be an old subway platform. Water was dripping from the ceiling and it had a sand pit built in the floor next to the bar. We would go to watch and there was some wild action that took place there. I saw a woman spanking a man with this paddle that had nails sticking out of the paddle. She also used a bullwhip on him. 

I will say that (at the private parties, usually held in someone’s home) consensual adults engaged in consensual activities. Sex was a big part of S&M. I know they call it D&S now days but we called it S&M, even if what we did was more dominance and submission than actual sadomasochism.

Sex was a part of it and sexual arousal accompanied the intimate acts of dominating another person. It was only natural for sexual interactions to occur between people that were engaged in such sexually stimulating activities. There were never any orgies or anything like that but there were scenes between consenting adults that started out as purely S&M that became very erotic, so much so that they naturally flowed over into sexual acts. People would watch but they knew not to interfere. Exhibitionism and Voyeurism was very common at our parties. However, group sex and orgies were not. Most of the people that attended would not have wanted to be associated with that.
Having said that, men did go down on women and women did penetrate men with sex toys. There were also those times when a couple would get so deep into a S&M session that the dominant woman would have the submissive man bring her to orgasm through a variety of ways, including vaginal penetration with the submissive male’s penis. If others happened to watch, that came with the territory of playing in the public area. There were bedrooms available if a couple wanted privacy.
Maybe I was naïve in those days but I really don’t think sex was a goal for the dominant woman or the submissive male, yet it sometimes happened. I like to think it was spontaneous when it did happen. Committed couples would always head to a bedroom but the public displays in the dungeon seemed to be spontaneous, and people would stop what they were doing and watch.
I remember this one time this very muscular man was being dominated by this petite woman. They were not together that night, in fact the woman came with her own submissive, may have even been her husband. She was whipping this young, muscular man and there was passion. She literally whipped him into a frenzy and he was completely naked and fully erect. She played with his impressive erection while she continued to dominate him. I don’t think it was her initial intention but at some point in their interactions, he ended up on the floor on his backside and she had mounted his erection and was riding him, whipping his chest feverously while she engaged in this sexual drama for all to see.
Another time I recall two women engaged in the most erotic love making you would ever see. One woman was dominating the other woman in a very sensual way and it ended up with the submissive woman orally pleasuring the dominant woman, and she returned the pleasure by orally pleasuring the submissive woman. I remember it because the entire dungeon grew quiet and people just watched. You could hear their every breath and every moan, it was that quiet.
Then there were the frequent two dominant women ganging up on one submissive man scenes that usually included dildo penetration. One woman would take the sub anally while the other would take him orally with the sex toys. The suspension sling in the dungeon was popular for that kind of two on one scene.
I can still visualize these scenes and see the people involved. It is really kind of astonishing that people would openly share such intimate acts with other people that they really didn’t know. I’m not talking about the people dominating each other but the people watching. We didn’t know their real names or what they did for a living or anything personal because people guarded their privacy and they would not talk about such things. We knew them from other parties and all we knew about them was if they were dominant or submissive. I think about that and I still find it remarkable that such loose acquaintances were so willing to express their sexuality in front of a group of strangers. I can only surmise that they were hungry for it and these parties were the only means of expressing that part of their sexual identity. 

Big difference from my ClubFEM group, although we did have a strap-on night. I wonder how Madame Nicole is doing today. I hope all is well with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment