Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday

I haven’t posted in a week because there really hasn’t been anything to write about. I haven’t had a session with my hubby other than him giving me a weekly massage while he wears my panties. The massages have been extra wonderful because I’ve been faithfully going to the gym and my sore muscles crave the loving touch from his soft but strong hands.
It’s Super Bowl Sunday and we’ve been invited to a small party hosted by friends (vanilla) to watch the game. I don’t care who wins. I’m a Steelers fan and they didn’t make the big game this year so I can just relax and eat food and enjoy the commercials. I remember that Elise Sutton is a big Giants fan. I remember this because in 2001 the Giants were in the Super Bowl and she was mentoring me and I remember how pissed she was when they lost. So I guess I'll root for the Giants because of her.
There are two events on the horizon that I’m looking forward to. Valentine’s Day is coming up and I have two offers on the table. My young male admirer (the same one I went out with on New Year’s Eve) has invited me out for dinner. I would have to travel to Baltimore but Valentine’s Day falls in the middle of the week this year, so that’s probably not going to work. I told him that the next time I head down that way to visit my sister he can take me out to dinner.
So what will I be doing on Valentine’s Day? I am going to allow my hubby the honor of spending it with me. Dinner and a movie would be great and I think I’ll add femdom to it by having James wear his chastity device and my panties under his clothes. There are of course other options like adding a butt plug or the electric cock ring. I’ve done this in the past. The cock ring is especially cruel as I can put the remote control in my purse and give him zaps throughout dinner and the movie.  I have over a week to think about the possibilities. Then when we get home, the question is what shall we do? My mood will be the deciding factor. If I’m feeling extra dominant from toying with my hubby all night I might be in the mood to administer a Valentine’s whipping as foreplay to him worshipping my body. Or if I’m in a mellow mood, perhaps I’ll just relax while he performs boot worship and then body worship.
I already know what I’m going to wear. I’ll be wearing a sweater, a long leather skirt and a pair of leather boots. James will be eager to lick the leather skirt with his tongue but he’ll have to wait until we get home. Dinner and the movie will be foreplay for him as he is in chastity, wearing my panties, perhaps with a butt plug, perhaps being tormented by the cock ring, looking at that inviting leather as it hugs my hips and my ass. It will be fun and I’m looking forward to it.
The other event that I’m looking forward to will not happen until April. I’ve been in contact with my friend Ginger and she has been invited to a CFNM party in the DC area and she has invited me to go along with her. For those who don’t know, CFNM stands for Clothed Females/naked males. It is a party where all the men are completely nude and the women are in charge. There are games, contests and other activities. We are not going to be taking our hubbies so it should be pretty wild.
That’s it for now. Enjoy the big game.

4 comments:

  1. Will you consider allowing James inside of you on Valentine's Day? Or is that pretty much off the table? I'm also curious how often he is allowed to orgasm. I enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't hold to any hard and fast rules when it comes to my pleasure. If I desire to feel my hubby inside, that's my decision. It is rare but it happens.

    I control his orgasms and he wants me to control his orgasms. How often he is allowed sexual relief is totally up to me. Again, no hard and fast rules.

    ReplyDelete