Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine’s Day 2012

Being the spontaneous woman that I am, my plans changed for Valentine’s Day. We were going to do dinner and a movie. But James sent me a lovely boutique of two dozen roses and some chocolate to me at my place of employment. He’s sent me flowers many times in the past but for some reason I was blown away by his gift this year. Maybe it had to do with how gorgeous the flowers were or maybe my co-workers commenting on how lovely they were influenced me. Nevertheless, I decided that I needed to do something special for my hubby for Valentine’s Day and dinner and a movie with just a little Femdom thrown in there wasn’t going to cut it.
I left work a little early and decide to surprise my hubby by dressing up for him in a leather outfit that I knew would drive him crazy. I have this leather top, it has a zipper down the middle and zippers at the location of my nipples.



I call it my Avengers top because it looks like something a female spy would wear and the first time I wore it my hubby said the outfit reminded him of Diana Rigg from the “Avengers” television series from the 60’s.



I haven’t been able to fit into this top for some time but I’ve been working out and eating better since New Years and I was able to squeeze into it. I added a leather thong and knee length leather boots he once bought me from “Two Lips” and I must admit that I looked damned sexy and very, very dominant. I grabbed a flogger and met him at the door. He about fainted when he saw me and I could tell that his erection sprung right into action.
I ordered him to get naked and to meet me in the bedroom. Our session was a whirlwind of activity. I’m not sure I’ll remember it exactly but I had him grovel at my boots as I towered over him. I made him hang out at the spiked heels of my boots for longer than usual. Seeing him kissing and licking my boots brought me enormous pleasure.
I then ordered him to drape a towel across my bed and lay spread eagle while I whipped him with my flogger. I began with just the one but I added another and did a windmill action rotating both hands, striking his ass and his back with the floggers. I then whipped him with my tawse, which had him jumping from its bite. I graduated to my short handle riding crop and went to town as his buttocks turned nice and red for Valentine’s Day.
But I wasn’t finished. I ordered him across my lap and I dished out 21 hard smacks with my Spencer’s paddle in honor of this being our 21st Valentine’s together counting our dating years. His ass was bright red when I finally stopped.
Next, we did some strap-on play and he performed more boot worship and some body worship as I pulled my nipples through the zipper openings of my leather top. I got so turned on that I forced him to the bed and I straddled his face. He licked the leather of my thong with long, lustful licks and the sensation got me in the mood for some oral adoration. I pulled the thong to the side and enjoyed the feeling of his tongue against my hot and very wet flesh. He licked and licked and sucked and kissed until I climaxed all over his face.
I then gave him the first of my two Valentine’s gifts. I removed my thong and straddled his erection and to his surprise, I slid him inside me. He knew he wasn’t allowed to climax and I rode him and really tested his will power. He abstained but I could tell it was getting tougher and tougher so just when he was at the point of no return, I pulled him out, which left him on the edge and very frustrated. But he thanked me for his special and rare treat.
I wanted more so I removed my boots and my top and I took his spot on the bed. I snapped my fingers and motioned him between my legs. He orally pleasured me until I had another orgasm.

Now it was time to give him his final Valentine’s gift. I rolled him over on the bed and I rubbed my breasts against his erection and told him he had two minutes to “do it”. He came in about 45 seconds.
We took a little mini nap and we went out to dinner. However, I had canceled our reservation earlier in the day because I knew we’d never make it with my little sexual escapade so where could we go at such a late hour on Valentine’s Day? Every place was packed so we ended up at Pizza Hut for pizza and beer. I must say, it was one of the most enjoyable dinners we’ve had in a long time. Our waiter was charming, the pizza was excellent, the beer was cold and we laughed and had a good time. Just goes to show that there’s something to be said for being spontaneous.

1 comment:

  1. I´m sorry but my PC just let me post a comment when it wants...I don´t know when it´s going to be :(

    Ummm...that reminds me of somebody...

    Well, lefting him on the edge was wicked!!!

    But I must admit that being spontaneus was pertinent...

    ReplyDelete