Thursday, April 11, 2013

Punished by proxy

Let me try this again seeing how some people misinterpreted what I wrote yesterday. I decided to delete that post because really the purpose of this post isn’t about me and Thomas, but it is about me and my husband and how we stumbled across a new and most interesting power dynamic to our femdom marriage. And I have to give my wonderful and adoring husband all the credit for it as it was his idea.

The other day I was venting to my hubby my frustration with several men in my life, a neighbor who was cutting down trees along our property line, a co-worker who has been a real prick lately, and Thomas, who has an annoying habit of calling me up on Thursday night and telling me he’s coming to town on Friday and wants to see me. This has been a source of contention between us. I am a spontaneous woman but I usually have plans set for the weekend and I cannot just drop things just because Thomas wants to get laid. So I’ve set down the law that he can see me only when I say, and we will have sex only when I want to have sex. Thomas and I are good friends who happen to also be lovers due to a mutual attraction but as the Shania Twain song goes, “any man of mine, better walk the line.”
Anywho, it doesn’t really matter which man in my life was causing me stress. I was venting to my hubby and, as submissive men do, he became excited by my feistiness and bitchy demeanor.  He was in the mood to be dominated so he suggested that perhaps I should take out my frustration on him. I thought, “What a wonderful and creative idea”. Hubby should stand in proxy for any man that gets under my skin. I can’t punish them but I sure can punish my willing husband.
I warned James that if we did this, he must accept that I would punish him as if he had been the one who had displeased me. The poor dear was too gone by now to back out. I could tell he was excited at the prospect of feeling my wrath. To him, it would be an occasion to be dominated. But to me, it was an exercise to release stress and frustration by punishing the male gender.
I tied James naked, face down on my bed. I went through my collections of whips to decide which implement would best represent how I felt at that moment. Oh yes, there it was … the cane. And not the thin one, but the thick one. The one that leaves nasty welts. After all, I was mad at three different men at the time so he would have to bear the punishment for all three. And I must say that the fact that one of the men was my lover added extra humiliation to my hubby. Thomas gets sex. James gets the whip. Such is the life of a submissive husband who encouraged his wife to date other men.
I didn’t put on leather or any fetish attire. This wasn’t about the man’s fetish or arousing his sexuality. This was pure, unadulterated punishment. I took off my top and my pants because I didn’t want to get too warm but I left bra and panties on. I circled James and lectured him how he was standing in proxy for all men that mistreat me. I tapped the cane on his buttocks before giving a light blow. Reality set in real fast for James Even a light blow with this particular cane will make a man jump. A few more light ones with just the tip left red marks. Now I was getting aroused. It was time to release my stress. I dished out ten solid blows with the cane, one at a time, waiting five seconds between each swat. James twisted on the bed from the pain after each one. When I was done, his butt cheeks had a few nice welts as a memento of his position as proxy.
I felt much better. All that stress and pent up frustration left me as I punished my hubby. I left him tied to the bed for a few minutes while I admired my handiwork. Then the kind and gentle Kathleen rubbed some soothing aloe on his very sore bottom. I untied him, gave him a kiss and a hug for being willing to take that for me. I also gave him a warning, now that he opened this door to me, he better beware because the next time some man pisses me off, my hubby just might have to stand in proxy again.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for a fascinating insight, Ma'am. The idea of a 'whipping boy' is by no means a new one but, used in a proper, loving and disciplinary context such as this is eminently sensible.

    We men - all of us - have a great many black marks against us for the way we have treated our natural superiors for hundreds and hundreds of years; your attempt to redress the imbalance shouldn't be seen as collective punishment but as a well-deserved chastisement deferred for too long.

    Thank you again, Mistress, for this wonderful bog and your diary of your own awareness of being a Dominant Woman.

    Respectfully,

    RM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this wonderful blog. Your blog and insight on the femdom marriage has brought our relation to new levels. I have a question, I tend to slip out of the Dom mode occasionally because of the overwhelming everyday life needs like taking care of my children, helping with their home works, after school activities plus taking care of the parents and planning social activities. My hubby then automatically slips out of his slave mode and thinks I am not dominant enough and that I am not into this lifestyle. How can we go back to the lifestyle and how can I drive him back as a slave given he is not the easiest person to deal with. He is stuck on the idea that I am not into it? Please help

    Sincerely,
    TM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's normal to slip out of the Dom mode. Trust me, if you lived with James and I for a week, you would see that our life is no 24/7 femdom utopia.

      Back on June 8, 2012 I wrote an entry about our mundane femdom life. You might want to go back and read it because it's true, more days than not are mundane and rather vanilla. The reason I don't post most days is because there isn't anything to talk about.

      If you want to stay motivated, I recommend the advice of a dominant woman named Monica. She set forth the four cornerstones of a femdom marriage, which I posted on July 21, 2012. This is great advice that has helped me.

      Delete
    2. Ms. Kathleen

      Thank you so much for your reply. I will definitely check those blogs

      Delete
  3. I think you got it right the first time Kathleen, but thanks for posting again. "PBP" (Punishment by Proxy) is a great idea and may become de rigeur in FemDom relationships.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would agree with Nicole, Ms Kathleen. There was nothing wrong in the first post but it was good to read this update and punishment by proxy seems a great way to relieve unwarranted stress. I'd like to hope Mistress doesn't read your post because she's having some stressful times in her job recently - being messed around by indecisive men. But, I'm honour bound to tell her what I've been reading anyway sdo who knows what might happen next?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed the initial post, but You have found a good solution.

    ReplyDelete