Sunday, April 14, 2013

Warmer weather means more time in confinement room for hubby


James is getting to the place where he views alone time in the confinement room as being more of a punishment than a place for D&S play. When he first approached me last summer about building his little prison, once I gave him the go ahead, he could hardly contain his excitement. He worked tirelessly over the next several weeks to construct the confinement room in our basement. And I must admit that the room has provided the backdrop for some wonderful D&S sessions in the months that followed. And the addition of an intercom where I can force him to listen to what goes on in my bedroom was the icing on the cake.
 
Make no mistake about it, in the beginning my hubby would get very excited about me locking him in the confinement room for long periods of time. He liked it when I would restrain him, insert a butt plug or dildo, and lock him in there all alone in the dark, alone with only his thoughts. But as time has marched on, the thrill and the newness of the confinement room has definitely worn off for James and he doesn’t always look forward to being placed in there. This is a good development in my opinion because now I can use the threat of placing him in there as a punishment or I can use the room as a timeout spot if I feel he needs to think about things.
 
We have settled into a more domestic oriented lifestyle as of late but I am not about to forego the use of the confinement room. After all, he took the time, the effort and the money to build it. I might as well utilize it. I love to punish him by locking him in his self-made prison because it involves modest effort on my part. I may or may not place a dildo up his butt, and I may or may not restrain him, and I may or may not utilize the intercom. It is totally at my discretion based on how I feel. If I want to make a production out of it, I will place him in some kind of bondage within the confinement room. I usually only do this if I am going to be at home. But there are occasions when I just order him in the confinement room and I lock the door and incarcerate him in there until I feel he has learned his lesson. No additional bondage, no dildo, no hood, no gag, just him inside that small, dark room until I decide to let him out. This is what I did this weekend. He spent a lot of time in there, more time than he wanted.  

I really believe it is good for James to spend alone time in the confinement room. I notice a difference in him when he emerges after spending long hours detained in there. Inside his little prison there are no distractions. There is no television or radio to occupy his mind. He must confront his thoughts. He must confront his fears. He must confront the truth about our marriage and my active social life that does not always include him.
It is precious to watch his facial expressions when I order him to be confined in his little room with the rubber floor, the rubber walls and the rubber ceiling. I swear the other day he acted like a little boy who had been grounded and ordered to his room by his mother. I guess in many ways I am his female guardian, his matriarchal authority figure, as I have charge over him. My word is law and he must obey. If I order him to the confinement room, that is that. He will not come out until I decide.  

Again, as with many things in this lifestyle, the confinement room was his idea. He was eager to build it. He was excited to build it. But now, I wonder, does he regret it? Does he regret giving me yet another option, another method to dominant him? Summer is coming and the warmer weather means more outside chores for hubby, a more active social calendar for me, and yes, more use of the confinement room.  

4 comments:

  1. Ms Kathleen,

    I think you were wise to focus your relationship more on domestic servitude. I have researched the opinions of dominant women for some time and it appears the majority prefer domestic service, pampering, and general obedience more than kink. I'm not saying they don't enjoy kink, but many seem to take to femdom for the domestic perks. These relationships should be focused on the woman's desires.

    I love reading about how you keep James in his place. You have great balance. You are caring toward him, but you are also very demanding and strict with him. There us no question who rules your house!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. your the domiant wife and your word is law and your husband is your slave and servent but becareful in that confinedment room that your husband has planty of air and its not to hot in there so have some compasion on your slave husband its is great he obeys you like a dog but please keep his health in mind take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a confinement "room" not a cage or a box. I've heard from other dominant women who lock their male slaves in cages, closets, crawl spaces and cubby holes under the stairs. So by comparison, I am very generous.

      Ours is a small room about 8 feet in length, 6 feet in width and 8 feet in height. The air quality is the same as you would find in the rest of our basement. And it not only isn't hot, but it is cooler than the rest of the house, which is why I use it more in the warmer weather. The room is perfectly safe, and my hubby has an intercom and a cell phone to contact me if a problem should arise.

      I also should point out that he doesn't obey me like a dog. I couldn't force him to go into the confinement room if he didn't choose to obey me of his own freewill. Deep down, he wants me to be strict and punitive.

      Delete
  3. sorry your a kind mistress to your husband slave and he is happy to be your slave . i guess he wants you to have a boy friend . i to am a submisive man if i find a mistress its just me and her no other guys or girls .

    ReplyDelete