Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pavlovian conditioning and the development of the sixth sense


I’m having a quiet and relaxing weekend, just James and I. He’s been on his best behavior attending to his chores and pampering and serving his Mistress. Nothing new to share as far as James and I go but I received an e-mail from an old acquaintance, a Mistress I knew from a decade ago. It’s been awhile since I shared some of my past female domination experiences and hearing from Melinda brought back memories.
I was the head Mistress of our local chapter of ClubFem when I first heard from Melinda. She resided in the Washington DC area and she contacted me about joining our group. She was in her early to mid 30’s and highly intelligent. She said she had a Masters in Anthropology and worked in the field of Environmental Anthropology. I remember that because usually when people contacted me about joining our group, they didn’t share what they did for a living. Most people are very guarded about their life away from the “scene”.
I talked with her over the phone and about a week later James and I met Melinda and her husband, Brian, at a Houston’s Restaurant in Rockville, MD. I tried to meet with new couples in person before inviting them to attend a ClubFem social. Melinda was attractive with her short platinum blonde hair and her husband was tall and muscular. You could tell he was a gym rat with the way his biceps bulged every time he moved his arms.  
I invited them to the next ClubFem social but they never showed. Then a few weeks later, Melinda called me up and asked if she could attend the next month’s social and do a “show and tell” with her hubby. I asked her what she had in mind and that is when she explained to me how she had trained her husband to become erect and to orgasm on verbal commands. Naturally I found this to be most interesting so I asked her to explain to me how she was able to accomplish this. Melinda went into Pavlovian conditioning using scientific terminology, most of which went over my head.
Ivan Pavlov was a Russian professor who taught Physiology back in the late 1800’s. Pavlov began experiments with dogs that proved their reflexes could be conditioned by external stimuli. Specifically, after they were conditioned by the ringing of a bell at feeding time, they would reflexively salivate upon hearing the bell, whether or not food was present. Melinda used a similar technique when training her husband. She could tell I was fascinated by the topic, so she sent me an e-mail explaining Pavlovian conditioning and the training techniques that she created for her husband. I saved that e-mail and still have it. Here is a portion; 
“In his later years, Pavlov wrote of the two signaling systems which differentiated the animal nervous system from that of man. The first signaling system, possessed both by humans and animals, receives stimulations and impressions of the external world through the sense organs. The second signaling system in man deals with the signals of the first system plus the involvement of words, thoughts, and abstractions. According to Pavlov, conditioned reflexes play a significant role in both signal systems.
Much like Dr. Pavlov did with his dogs when it came to their saliva, I conditioned Brian to only release semen when I say and how I say. I used a combination of stimuli and vocal commands to train him to obey me. With Pavlovian type conditioning, it's important for there to be uniform and recognizable signals given to the male. Once these are established in his mind, he will respond each time to the same stimuli in an identical manner. I was able to combine Pavlovian conditioning with a consistent ritual of prostate stimulation using an electric butt plug. And I was also able to get him to refrain from orgasm by using an electric cock ring. With a remote control, I could bring pleasure or pain to his cock and balls, and I alternated between the two in connection with my verbal commands.
In the beginning I utilized prostrate milkings to train him. I would wear a latex glove and insert my forefinger into his anus and massaged his prostate. After a couple of minutes, I would insert my thumb, joining it a long side my forefinger as I slightly squeezed his prostate. This created a pleasurable sensation at first but it also made Brian feel as if he had to urinate. After about ten minutes Brian would begin to release semen which has a sensation similar to slow urinating. After the continued massage the semen flows out freely.
In the early stages of his training, I also used additional stimulus such as sucking and biting his nipples and slightly stoking his cock with my hand. I created a ritual where he was allowed to climax for me in a pleasurable way. I slowly weaned him away from my physical touch and later I changed the ritual from masturbation to an entertaining display where Brian was only allowed sexual relief through ‘non-pleasurable emissions’ at my command.
I substituted the electric butt plug for my fingers and I put the electric cock ring around his balls and the base of his cock. He was slowly trained to have his emission when, and only when, I give him a verbal command. At the first twitch, pulsation, or other indication of approaching orgasm, I would quickly hit the remote and send a very painful pulse to his cock ring. His mind soon learned to tell his body to hold back emission until l gave him the verbal command. This was extremely frustrating for him but he had to endure this routine over and over again until his mind and body was reconditioned. Eventually I was able to eliminate the electric butt plug and cock ring and he began to respond purely from my verbal commands.”
Sounded like a lot of work to me but I had to admit that the thought of watching this intrigued me, and I knew most of the members of ClubFem would want to see it. So I invited Melinda to the next social and consented to her “show and tell”. But once again, she was a no show. I was mad so I wrote her letting her how upset I was that she canceled without any prior notice. I told her that I could only conclude that all that she had told me was a lie.
Melinda apologized and said a personal matter came up. She never made it to ClubFem but she wanted to prove to me that she was being honest about how she was able to train her husband. To prove it, she invited me to her home for a demonstration. I agreed but only if I could bring James and one other couple from ClubFem who lived near her.
It was a Saturday night, not on ClubFem night but a different week, and we met Melinda and the other couple at the parking lot of the Houston’s Restaurant. We and the other couple had dinner there but Melinda chose not to eat with us. She showed up afterwards and we followed her back to her place. We went down to her finished basement and she introduced her husband to the other couple and then it was show time.
Melinda excused herself and changed into a leather outfit. She explained that she did this because her husband was nervous being in front of an audience and she thought he might need the extra mental stimulation of seeing her in leather. Melinda wore a pair of very tight leather pants and knee high spiked heel boots pulled over the pants legs that hugged her calves. She had on a leather jacket and leather gloves, all black.  She ordered Brian to take off his clothes.  He was red in the face from being embarrassed. I also remember what I perfect body he had, muscular and tan, but he had a rather small penis for being such a tall man.
Melinda placed her hand next to Brian’s face, ordering him to smell the aroma of the leather but she ordered him to remain limp. Although he was limp, she pointed out to us how he was dripping pre-cum because he had been denied for two weeks and his mind and body knew what was coming.  
Melinda placed a small saucer under her husband’s penis to catch his emission. She teased how he would entertain us afterwards by lapping up his own emission. It started out slow and a bit awkward but then it was like they entered into their own little world. It was like we were not there and they became one. It was amazing to watch. You could tell they had done this hundreds of times, it not more. I don’t remember word for word what exactly she said to him during this demonstration but it went something like this,
 “That’s a good husband. Hold back until I give you permission. You know the words, don’t you? You want to release for me but you know you will be punished if you release before I say you can. I own you, Brian. I own your body, mind and soul. You will obey me. Remember the last time you failed me. Remember how bad it I hurt? Remember the pain? Now concentrate for me. Get hard for me.”
And with that, Brian achieved his first erection. Again, he had a rather small penis but it was a nice girth when it was erect. It was impressive that he did not once gain an erection until she gave him permission.
“It’s almost time, sweetheart. Not yet, hold back, not yet. Wait for me. Wait. Wait. Now! Discharge for me!”
And as soon as she said “Discharge for me”, Brian climaxed, but it wasn’t a normal climax. He did not shoot his load. It flowed out of him like a steady stream into the saucer. It was a sight to behold. Melinda gave Brian a kiss and we could tell that she was proud of him. I guess she would have been very embarrassed had he failed in front of an audience. And she was true to her word. She made Brian lick up the contents of the saucer in front of us. I could have done without watching that, it was kind of gross to tell you the truth, but she wanted him to do it to prove how much control she had over him.
Nothing else happened that night. Brian got dressed and we visited with them for maybe an hour as she explained to us in more detail how she trained her husband. I must admit that I was impressed. I even contemplated starting a similar training routine with James, but I never got beyond the prostate milkings by hand. It was too much work. I never invested in the electric butt plug and cock ring that Melinda recommended. She gave us the website that sold them.
I heard from her maybe once or twice shortly after our visit. She kept saying she wanted to join ClubFem but she never followed through. I never heard from her again until l received an e-mail from her last week. She came across my blog and wanted to say Hi. She’s still married to Brian. I wonder what the long term consequences to Brian’s training have been? I might call her to see what she’s been up to this past decade.

2 comments:

  1. I talked with Melinda the other night and believe it or not, she and Brian are no longer active in the femdom lifestyle. They stayed active until about 2007 and they did some demonstrations in front of other femdom couples. But she got bored with it. Training Brian to climax on her command was a personal challenge but after a few years, it lost its luster. She still finds femdom to be fascinating and she reads femdom blogs from time to time.

    I encouraged her to give it another go around, just like I did. She said reading my blog has definitely tempted her to do just that. We might meet and have dinner together this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, could you tell me if Melinda have a blogspot?

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete