Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Custom made leather outfit arrives

I am so excited, my custom made leather jacket and pants arrived today. These are the clothes I ordered when I was out in Vegas. I tried them on as soon as I got home today. I can't wait to wear them for a session. I probably should hold off until after July 6th as not to tempt James during these most intense days of his chastity. But I can't wait. I want James to see me. The jacket is just gorgeous.

Maybe I'll forbid him from touching. That sounds too cruel, I know, but I think he will have to look but not touch until we pass the two month orgasm denial period. If only he hadn't had that wet dream back in May. Oh well, his loss for now. Maybe I'll have him take some pictures of me. That will drive him crazy. As soon as I get a few pictures of my new outfit, I will post a couple on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment