Friday, June 21, 2013

Weekend of humiliating and useless tasks for hubby


One area that hubby is in dire need of more training is in the area of respecting my valuable time. There is no current boyfriend in my life, which can be a good thing, but that does not mean that James is in any way elevated in my eyes when it comes to his status in our relationship. He is a wonderful husband and I love him more than any other person on this earth. However, he can get on my nerves at times. This week he did not respect my time the way a good submissive should.
I could have just locked him away in the confinement room all weekend to get him out of my hair, but what would I gain from that? The confinement room has its place but it takes a more hands-on approach to properly train a husband. Therefore, borrowing from a wonderful idea a loyal reader sent me months ago when I was seeking ways to humiliate hubby, I have decided to use this weekend to punish my hubby by making him do useless tasks in order to teach him to better value my time.
His first task is being performed as I write this. Hubby has his hands cuffed behind his back and he is holding a dime against the wall with his nose. He has been at this for over an hour and will continue to do so until I decide he can head to bed. I have many other humiliating and useless tasks for him to perform for me this weekend as I am having fun going out with my girlfriends. And I still might utilize the confinement room as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment