Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pantyhose Worship and Queening


Last night I disciplined and dominated James. It wasn’t anything elaborate but I felt he was in need of some maintenance discipline and I was in the mood to be orally pleasured. I’m not one to wear hose very often but last night I put on a pair of dark pantyhose and squeezed into my leather mini-skirt. I added a black bra and black pumps to complete the outfit.
I had James strip naked and lie across my lap. I dished out about a dozen smacks with my wooden hairbrush but the tight skirt was making me uncomfortable so I stopped long enough to shed the skirt. James seemed excited about laying back across my lap, his caged cock now brushing against my pantyhose. I opened my legs and had him slide his caged cock in between my legs and closed them tightly, which clamped his swollen balls and the cock cage between the inside of my legs. I continued with his spanking, dishing out another several dozen.
After his spanking, James asked permission to touch my pantyhose. I granted his request but added that I wanted him to worship my hose covered legs. He started at my shoes and planted licks and kisses up and down both legs. I kneeled on the bed and had him kiss my hose covered ass. James kissed both cheeks and he also licked the crack of my ass. I admonished him to push his tongue as deep into my tush as possible. The feel of his tongue against the tight pantyhose which hugged my lower body sent shivers of pleasure up and down my spine. I wanted him even closer.
I had James lie on the bed on his back and I sat on his face, driving my hose covered ass forcefully against his nose and mouth. James licked and tongued my ass as I reminded him of our hand signal but admonished him to only use it if he had to (after all I don’t like for my pleasure to be interrupted).
I smothered my hubby for the next 15 minutes or so, occasionally lifting up just enough to give him some air. I had forgotten just what a sensual thrill it is to face sit a man while wearing pantyhose. I had goose pimples all over my body and my pussy was dripping wet from the sensation.
I eventually stood up and allowed James a few minute to catch his breath. While I was standing I removed my pantyhose and I sat  back down on his face with my bare ass.
“I want a rim job and then I want you to drive your tongue deep inside me.” I ordered.
James licked the rim of my ass for the next five minutes or so before I reached back and spread my cheeks. James stuck his tongue inside my hole and slid it in and out, his breathing greatly laboring as I was now cutting off most of his air. And that is the catch-22 of Queening a man. The pleasure is wonderful but the woman must be mindful of her slave, so just when the pleasure is reaching a heightened state, I have to raise up far enough to allow my oral slave to breathe, which briefly interrupts the pleasure. It’s almost like a tease and denial session in reverse, as I am being brought to the edge over and over again only to be interrupted. Nonetheless, I do enjoy Queening a man.
Finally, I couldn’t take it any longer. I adjust myself so James’ mouth was against my pussy. He knew what I wanted. He licked my clit and in a matter of minutes, I climaxed all over his face. I had him roll over and I laid down on the bed and commanded him to go between my legs and lick me to another orgasm. I held back as long as possible this time because I wanted the pleasure to last. James licked me for another ten minutes or so before I climaxed again.
Poor hubby was totally exhausted. He was panting and his tongue was all sore. This morning he showed me his tongue and he has little blisters on the tip from licking the pantyhose for so long. If I really wanted to be cruel, I should make him perform full body worship tonight with me wearing leather from neck to toe. I’d imagine those blisters would really be hurting if he had to lick a lot of leather. Hmmmm, dare I?

7 comments:

  1. the tongue sores may make orally pleasuring not as good as normal. Administer the pain or be serviced. That is the question.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't notice any drop off in his passion or enthusiasm but I decided to take it easy on him Sunday night. I didn't make him lick me in leather, although I was tempted.

      Delete
  2. Your slave has almost completed a month in orgasm denial, for many of us that is an achievement so hard to complete, for you both looks like something that is as normal, as is not even mentioned in your writtings. That is another level!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If this blog was from hubby's point of view, he would probably write about his many challenges with orgasm denial. But for me, as long as he obeys me and isn't having any unauthorized emissions, I rarely give it a second thought until we get close to his date for release. So in that way, it has become normal.

      Delete
    2. I am in awe of your beautiful and creative domination. You are one hot writer to boot!

      Delete
  3. As I was reading I was wondering if his tongue got abraded from the texture of the pantyhose. Although smooth to touch, long term licking can get quite abrasive. Lovely pain/pleasure mix, though, of wanting to lick your domme and the tongue being slowly worn down.

    ReplyDelete