Monday, January 20, 2014

Being pampered + DL 2000 + ball gag dildo harness = memorable Saturday night


I’ll be brief with this as I don’t have much time but I wanted to share what I did with James on Saturday night. He was of course in chastity and wearing the Dream Lover 2000 device and I had requested a night of being pampered.
James bathed me (warm bubble bath), shaved my legs (while I soaked in the tub) and then we retreated to the massage table where he gave me a wonderful full body massage. I was very nice to him, not once using the DL 2000 as I wanted to relax and enjoy being pampered. I became very aroused during the massage but I wanted more than just body worship and oral servitude. I was in the mood for a good fucking but the problem is I am not seeing anyone locally. Yes, there is Derik but he lives on the west coast and we are probably not going to be seeing each other until March. So what was I to do? Obviously I wasn’t going to allow my husband this honor.
Then it hit me. The ball gag dildo harness I had bought when I was in Vegas with Ginger back in September. It’s been awhile since we played with that wonderful toy. So after my massage, we retired to the bedroom and I allowed James to worship my body for a few minutes to further my arousal. Then I ordered him to fetch the ball gag harness from my toy chest.
 


I buckled it around his head, the gag securely in his mouth, and I ordered hubby to pleasure me with it. I lied back on the bed and using his face and his neck muscles, James carefully guided the dildo inside of me and he began to fuck me with it. It felt fantastic but I decided to train him how I wanted to be pleasured. Therefore, I reached over on my night stand and grabbed the DL 2000 remote. Using the same code system we use when he is orally pleasuring me, I trained hubby when to go slower, when to go faster, and when to hold still with the dildo that was strapped to his face.

 
 
The beauty of the face harness gag was that a few times I gave James a “severe” love pulse and his grunts of discomfort were muffled by the ball gag. I had a blast, and the pleasure was wonderful. I usually have difficulty climaxing from penis/dildo penetration unless my clit is also being stimulated. But as the pleasure built, I had the most intense, full body orgasm that I’ve experienced in some time. It absolutely drained me. And from the way James basically collapsed when I gave him permission to withdraw the dildo, he was also drained from exhaustion. He really had a workout pleasuring me this way, using his neck muscles, gagging, and being trained with the DL 2000 all at the same time.

 
 

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful evening it sounds as though you both had Ms Kathleen.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like diabolical pleasure for you. I would love to get this harness, but can't find one just like it. Do you mind saying where it can be purchased?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it when I was in Vegas at Lady C's Leather on Sahara not far from the strip. Ginger bought a corset and a new strap-on harness. Nice store with lots of toys. I also recommend the Black Room on Sahara. The owner is German and been around the scene for many years. He's fun to talk with. He also measured me for my custom fit leather pants and jacket.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! We'll have to schedule a Las Vegas visit.

      Delete