Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Forced Feminization and Gender Role Reversal


I’ve been receiving quite a few e-mails from women lately thanking me for my blog. This does my heart good. Apparently my blog is giving these ladies new ideas on ways they can dominate their men. Glad I can be of service.
Thinking of ways to dominate your man, I had a wild hair up my butt the other day and did something to James I hadn’t done in years. It was Saturday morning and James was still in bed. I don’t why I remembered this. Maybe I had a dream but I awoke and recalled the time I went into his bedroom, tied him to his bed, forced feminized him and took him with my strap-on. That was years ago but it was so much fun. Therefore I decided to do it again.
I went into his bedroom early Saturday morning and undressed him, put wrist cuffs on him and tied them to his bed post. I also made him take several swigs of strong mouth wash and spit it into a cup as I didn’t want to deal with morning breath. Then I went and fetched some old lingerie, all white lace and silk. I began the process of feminizing him, sliding stockings over his legs, putting a garter belt on him and attaching the stockings to the garter. I also put a bra on him.
Then I retrieved the fun stuff: lipstick, foundation, blush, eye shadow and mascara. With hubby totally helpless and perplexed, I pulled a chair up next to his bed and slowly and patiently transformed him into a girl. It was Saturday morning so he was still wearing the DL 2000 so he knew better than to complain. He took it like a good sport as I had to keep wiping some off and reapplying his make-up to get it to look right. James doesn’t have the features to make a pretty woman but I must say I had him looking very feminine.
I held up a mirror to show him how beautiful he looked (which embarrassed him) and I had fun teasing him about it. Now it was time for my strap-on but I wanted to do something different. The last time we did this I was also looking very feminine as I too was wearing lingerie. If I recall correctly, James had a big hard-on the last time as I teased him that he was my lesbian lover, my lipstick lesbian lover.
But this time I had the wild idea of a total gender reversal. So I excused myself and returned to my bedroom to look around my closet. I wasn’t sure what I was looking for but then I spotted one of his sports jackets. That gave me a crazy idea. I went back to his room and fumbled around his closet. He couldn’t see what I was doing. I grabbed a white dress shirt and one of his ties. I returned to my room and put on his dress shirt, his tie and the sports jacket. Then I went into my bathroom and wetted my hair and slicked it straight back, kind of like Michael Douglass as Gordon Gekko in “Wall Street”. I had no make-up on and I kind of looked like a man. Well, maybe not a man but definitely a very masculine woman.
To put the final touches, I put on my strap-on harness and a flesh tone dildo, complete with balls. I wanted to also put on some pants but I knew that would be difficult with my erect dildo around my waist. Plus I didn’t want to waste any more time.
I returned to James and you should have seen the look on his face. He was totally shocked by my masculine appearance. I teased him about what a pretty girl he made as I lubed his anus and the dildo. Then I threw his legs up over my shoulders and I penetrated him with the strap-on. In a total gender reversal, I was the man and he was woman. I took off the jacket but I fucked him wearing his dress shirt and tie. He did not get to see my breasts, not even my cleavage. I kissed him and took him with the strap-on as if he were a virgin bride, all decked out in white lingerie. It was so freaking hot.
I took him with the dildo for at least ten minutes. I might have gone longer but I hadn’t had breakfast yet so I became weak. But after I withdrew the dildo and removed the harness, I sat on his face and had him lick my pussy until I climaxed. It didn’t take long. Then I collapsed next to him on the bed, undid the wrist cuffs and ordered him to cook me a nice breakfast. I napped until it was ready. It was a crazy Saturday morning but a heck of a lot of fun.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I must admit that I've been surprised at how much my girlfriend enjoys taking charge, and we have done similar scenes. I think what she most enjoys, however, is the feeling she gets from my totally submission and eagerness to please her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit that was hot. You should do that more often.

    ReplyDelete