Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Shopping with my hubby

I went Christmas shopping today with my hubby. Normally he hates to shop but I decided to add a little Femdom to motivate him. First, I had him wear a chastity device. I chose the ClubFEM chastity device, called the MCD, because it has the sharp plastic spikes which can be painful and it also ensures he would not gain an embarrassing erection out in public. I then had him put on a pair of my panties, bright red, over the chastity device. He wore tan Dockers and a sweater as his outer garments.

I also put on a sweater but I added a pair of leather pants to my outfit to make the day a little more interesting. I knew the leather pants would excite James and provide a challenge to him. If he got too excited, the plastic spikes from the MCD would be a quick reminder that I am in control of his erections.

We began by getting breakfast at Bob Evans and we were at the mall by 10:00 am. We shopped non-stop until 5:00. James was worn out by the time I was done, but I had a marvelous time. James had to follow two steps behind me at all times with his eyes focused on my leather clad ass. He had to pay for all of my purchases and he had to carry all of my bags and packages. He also was forbidden to speak unless I asked him a direct question.

The bag carrying is also a great exercise in Femdom when we travel together. I never use the hotel bellmen. Why should I when I have my own slave to carry my bags? It always reminds me of the novel “Venus in Furs”.


This is the only way to go shopping with your husband. James, like most men, was a chronic complainer when we went shopping (pre-Femdom days) and I like to take my time so he used to take the fun out of it for me. But when I add Femdom to the shopping trip equation, he becomes the perfect helpmate.

When we got home, I examined his genitals and he must have fought off a number of erections throughout the day because the plastic spikes had dug deeply into his cock. It was a painful ordeal when I removed the MCD. He grimaced terribly as I pulled the spikes away from his skin. I teased, “See what happens when you stare at your wife’s ass all day!”

If he would have disobeyed me or gotten on my nerves today, a punishment would have been the order of business when we got home. Perhaps a spanking or maybe the dreaded cane. However, James was the perfect shopping slave today so I have no complaints.

But I think I’ll keep with the slave husband thing tonight and have him prepare me a bubble bath and have him bathe me. Then he will worship my body and service his Mistress the way a good slave should.

1 comment:

  1. That reminds me Venus in furs too. I read it a lot of years ago.

    ReplyDelete