Sunday, December 18, 2011

Kathleen meets the Leather Lady

Between 2001 and 2007 I advertised looking for other FemDom couples to meet and perhaps ‘play’ with. I’d estimate that James and I met two dozen or so couples over this seven year period.
Around 2004, I was contacted by a couple from Germany. They were going to be in the United States visiting friends and they were interested in meeting other people who shared their kinks for Femdom and their fetish for leather. I thought I was communicating with the wife, Dionna, through e-mail. We exchanged numbers and I told Dionna to call me when they were in the United States. Weeks went by and I received a call from a man with a strong German accent. He introduced himself as Dionna’s husband, Gert. He said Dionna didn’t speak very good English.
I was hesitant to agree to meet this couple without talking to the wife. After all, what if this guy was single and he wanted to meet me for some strange reason. The saving grace for Gert was that he had sent me links to websites that featured his wife. In Europe, she was known as the Leather Lady. Gert published photos of his wife on various sites of her decked out in leather from head to toe. I showed the pictures to James and he was most interested in meeting the mysterious Leather Lady.

They were staying at the Omni Shoreham hotel, not too far from the DC Zoo. We booked a room at the same hotel and we met them for dinner. James and I dressed casually. So did Gert. But staying true to her persona, Dionna was adorned in black leather from head to toe, or I should say from leather hat to leather boot. She was wearing a leather trench coat, and underneath she was wearing a lovely leather dress. She of course had leather gloves and leather boots. She also had a wide-brim leather hat.
I’d say they were in their late 50’s or early 60’s. Gert was telling the truth when he said his wife didn’t speak English very well. She had a very strong German accent and I had trouble understanding her all night. We had dinner and then went to a bar around the corner for drinks. This was before the smoking ban in DC. Gert and Dionna were both very heavy smokers.
Gert and Dionna were very nice. We ended up back at the lounge at the Omni Shoreham and Gert told us stories about some of the couples they’ve met and played with in Europe. I deduced that Gert was more of a fetishist than a submissive. His mode of Femdom was to worship his wife when she was adorned in leather. He loved to take pictures of her and post them on the internet for other leather fetishists. He also liked to take pictures of her as a Dominatrix, with her posing in leather and brandishing a whip.

That led to them being contacted by masochists. According to Gert, Dionna began playing with a few masochists while Gert watched. Dionna came to enjoy whipping men and Gert loved to watch men groveling before his wife.
They invited us up to their room. I made it clear to Gert that we were only interested in D&S play and nothing beyond that. Once I was convinced that he understood, James and I went back to our room and I changed into my own leather outfit. I mean after all, I can be a leather lady too, when I choose to be.
If I recall correctly, I believe my outfit was leather pants, a leather halter, and leather gloves. I put my coat on over my outfit and we walked to their room. When we got to their room, the leather lady had changed into a different outfit than the one she had worn out. She was in thigh high boots, a leather corset and elbow length leather gloves, all of the highest quality.
Gert was wearing a pair of leather shorts and a collar (no shirt). James was in street clothes but for some reason I don’t remember what I made him change into once we got to their room. It might have been nothing but a leather thong or a pair of my panties.
They had a very large room but playing in a hotel room is very constricting, at least I felt restrictive. Gert asked if he could take some pictures of me in my leather outfit. I granted him permission as long as my face was hidden. Dionna gave me a mask that she had brought with her, so I put it on and Gert took pictures of me in various poses. I often wondered if any of those pictures made it onto German fetish sites.

We played a little in their hotel room but nothing to write home about. James ended up licking the leather lady’s boots and my pants, and we both spanked him with our gloved hands. Gert was more of a voyeur than a submissive. He seemed to enjoy watching me and his wife dominating James more than he enjoyed being dominated. I didn’t bring any whips or paddles with me and the only whip Dionna had was a bullwhip. James was not a masochist and besides, there was no way you could use a bullwhip inside a hotel room without making a lot of noise. So he had to settle for having his ass smacked by two leather ladies. This was one of the rare times when James got most of the attention. He licked a lot of leather that night. In fact, the next morning at breakfast, I noticed his tongue was all black and had a few blisters from all that leather licking.

Gert e-mailed me a few times after that. We had an open invitation to come visit them in Germany. But the last I heard from him they were going to be moving to Sweden. Thus, my one and only encounter with the Leather Lady.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful to see Leather Lady is still around. She published some of her photos as "Angelika" in linl.de (Ladies in Leather), but they suddenly disappeared. There is a femdom movie of her distributetd by nu-westleda.com ("Frau Erotica"): the filming is poor quality, not the whippings though! Plenty of leather, too!

    I have some old photographs oher from her linl album if you are interested (contact me at lthrfox@yahoo.com).

    George

    ReplyDelete
  2. George, I'm not sure if she is still active in the lifestyle or not. It was 2004 when we met her. Her husband posted pictures of her on various websites but if they have since been pulled, it's possible they've retired from the scene.

    ReplyDelete