Saturday, December 10, 2011

Not too early to be thinking about New Year’s resolutions

2012 is right around the corner so I sat down the other night and made out a list of personal goals for the new year. On my list were a few non-Femdom items such as joining a gym and beginning on my new diet. However, I have some Femdom goals as well. The biggest is taking more control of my husband’s finances.

This is a big step and one I’ve wanted to do for years. I’ve read about dominant women who require that their husband’s paychecks be deposited into the wife’s private account. To be honest, I never thought I could get my hubby to agree to this. I know this will really be stretching his limits but I think it’s time.

Right now his check is direct deposited into a joint account. My plan is to open an account at the same bank under my name only. Using on-line banking, I will move his check from the joint account into my personal account every payday. Then I will put my hubby on a strict allowance. If he needs additional funds, he will have to come to me and gain my permission. Of course I will make it fun for him. That’s the key to a successful Femdom marriage. There has to be a motivation factor.

I recalled reading about a couple who did this in Elise Sutton’s book “Female Domination”. I went back and found the passage and I really like how they go about it. Her name is Jessica and here is the passage;

“My husband and I recently have come to a unique arrangement regarding our finances. The underlying thesis of our plan is that all of our marital assets belong to me … If hubby wants more than his allowance, I allow him to have a special hearing before the Queen, which is held in our bedroom. I wear a long black satin robe, and black garter belt with stockings, and nothing else and sit on the bed. He will knock at the door and after I say "Enter" he will come in and kneel before me totally nude. I then say "Yes" and he bends down and kisses the top of each foot and says, “My Mistress, I have come to petition your Highness to allow me to have additional funds from Her Majesty's Treasury." I will then listen to his request and grant or deny it.

 If I deny it he is stood in the corner and whipped with a riding crop for wasting my time, and then made to kneel in a corner for thirty minutes to think about why he was punished. If I grant it he is required to kiss the top and bottom of each of my feet, and say "Thank you my Queen." Sometimes I'll condition my grant upon his putting his head between Her Majesty's legs and licking her to orgasm within fifteen minutes, and failure will be punished as mentioned above.

Family budgeting can be fun, especially in a Female Supremacist Household. The last day of the year he'll be up for review to see if he deserves a raise (in his allowance), which will depend on how well he's served me over the year, which will be measured by his performance at work and at home.”

I will tweak how Jessica does it to fit my personality but overall I like her little ritual. Now I must find the perfect situation to inform my hubby of this big change that is forthcoming in 2012. I’m thinking of breaking the news to him during an intense D&S session.

3 comments:

  1. You may find it easier to just have him change his direct deposit info where he works. All they need is a routing number and account number.

    Most online banking systems only allow unlimited movement of funds among accounts that are titled the same and/or have the same signators.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistress and I have been discussing ways of curbing my spending habits. This seems like a perfect solution. I'll show Mistress....Thank you

    ReplyDelete