Saturday, December 24, 2011

Ritual submission unto death

I finished reading “Searching for Wanda” last night. I enjoyed the second half of the book every bit as much as the first half. In chapter 13, Elise focuses on the masochist’s search for the female torturer. Interviewing both men and women who have been there, Elise takes us behind the walls of the now defunct Other World Kingdom in the Czech Republic, a place where women dominated, brutalized and tortured paying male clients. The entire place was a fantasy camp for Femdom couples and lifestylers who wanted to leave the real world for a few days and enter into a kingdom of absolute female supremacy where women ruled and men were slaves.
James and I talked about going to the OWK. A couple in our ClubFEM group, Alex and Steve, had been there and we talked about organizing a group trip. It never materialized and now the place has closed. Alex said the place was rather deserted and low key when they were there, but they still had a good time. In “Wanda”, Elise shows the reader what a stay at the OWK was like, from both the slaves’ perspective and the Mistresses perspective. I would have loved to have attended one of their large celebrations where they had slave games, slave auctions, slave hunts and many other creative activities. Oh well, you snooze, you lose. We should have gone to the OWK when we had the chance.
The other chapter in “Wanda” that I wanted to comment on was chapter 14. This chapter is a look at masochists who fantasize about making the ultimate sacrifice for their Mistress. Sounds very morbid and mentally unhinged, and it is, but when you read some of these men’s fantasies, you can at least understand the erotic elements behind the fantasies. Here are some examples from the book;
Robert is a successful dentist who constantly battles intense masochistic desires;
“I have fantasies that scare away many Pro-Dommes. I’ve had them hang the phone up once I told them what turns me on sexually. My fantasies generally concern me being brought close to demise. One such scene is a slow hanging where whilst heavily restrained my noose would be attached to a suspension unit. I would then be slowly lifted bit by bit off my knees as a group of women sit around getting off on my predicament. I can just picture a cruel beauty with the suspension control in her hand as her long red painted finger nail seductively brushes over the button, looking at me excitedly knowing that she could end my life on a whim.
I once saw a great smother scene in the movie ‘Million Eyes of Su-Muru’ that captured that cruel look on women’s faces as a man is smothered to death. That is what I want to experience, naturally I don’t want to die, but I want to go to the edge and have a woman in control of whether I survive.” 
The scene Robert described comes from the 1967 spy movie “The Million Eyes of Su-Muru”. In one of the early scenes, we see Erno (Ursula Rank) entering a room full of beautiful women. The women are seated comfortably, sipping champagne, smoking cigarettes, and they are obviously enthralled by something as they stare intently downward toward the middle of the room. As Ursula Rank gets her own glimpse, we see an oriental man with his mouth taped shut, struggling as an attractive brunette (played by Denise Davreaux with an amused and devious look on her face) has her legs wrapped around the man’s neck, squeezing her thighs tightly around the sides of the struggling man’s face. The brunette looks toward Erno and asks; “Mercy?”
Erno shakes her head “No” and with that, the brunette snaps the man’s neck with her thighs, instantly killing him. This scene has become a favorite among submissive men who have seen this film as it represents a masochist’s ultimate fantasy, to be toyed with and tormented by a dominant female while other dominant women look on with amusement. The fact that it ends in death makes it the ultimate sacrifice for the cause.
I once reviewed “The Millions Eyes of Su-Muru” for Predominant and I remember the scene that Robert described. The thought I had as I was reading “Wanda” is that Robert was viewing the film from the same vantage point as the sadistic women. He was a spectator and thus he had more in common with the female sadists (being sexually aroused at what he was watching) than he did with the male who was being snuffed out. Just a personal observation. Here are some other fantasies along the same lines shared by masochists in “Wanda”;
A fantasy of mine is to be mummified and restricted to breathing through a very long narrow tube which is fairly difficult to draw breath through. The far away end of this tube would be part of a vibrating toy of some kind with the airway being blocked as the toy is used by a femme fatale, relaxing on a nearby armchair, maintaining eye contact with me, dominating me with her stare and her evil smile as she pleasures herself.

And still another fantasy of mine is to be restrained face up in water, a bath or pool and for my captor to be close to climax and for the last minute she would grind on my face forcing me under water where I would remain feeling her earthly shudders as I nearly slipped away. The risk/pleasure ratio is highly erotic in this one. I think the allure of this is the perpetrator's depersonalizing disregard for the man’s safety in the face of obtaining their pleasure. It gets me every time.”
Elise then gets into the psychology behind these kinds of fantasies as she talks about the correlation between masochism and what Freud called ‘the death urge hypothesis’.
So I must ask the question. Do any of the readers of my blog have similar fantasies? And it’s not exclusive to submissive men. Do any dominant women ever fantasize about having that kind of power over a slave? I am making the obvious assumption that it is fantasy only and any role-play along these lines would be consensual with all safety precautions taken.
Anywho, “Searching for Wanda” is a fascinating read and I highly recommend it. I should mention that it is also available as a download e-book. Now it’s on to my next book which has nothing to do with the lifestyle. It is all about the legendary rock group Led Zeppelin.

2 comments:

  1. Ms Kathleen: It's a little too extreme for me, though back when I was much younger I used to fantasised about being bound, face up on a medical bed, and forced to wear a type of gas mask which has air tubes. The dominatrix stands over me, controlling the air flow - leaving it longer and longer between allowing me air....I can see the look of pleasure in a her face as she taunts me. But never did I fantasize about paying the ultimate price for my indulgences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being dispatched by my Mistress is a an exciting fantasy of mine and as you speculate probably of many submissives. If I were to suffer a terminal illness or more probably if Mistress had no more need of me, I would be slowly hanged at a party attended by Madame's friends for their sadistic pleasure. Totally shocking to most but would be entirely at my own and Madame's wishes. The even slower method described with an electrical control would be even more entertaining for my Mistress's guests.

    I can't ever foresee a time when such a thing would be sanctioned by the authorities but why not? A legal document signed and witnessed stating the slave's express wish for his life to terminated in the manner stated, one would think be enough to satisfy anyone but in present day society, horror would be expressed and charges brought against the participants.

    One more "unacceptable" fantasy. I would wish my skin to tanned and then made into a fine pair of long gloves so Mistress would have a long lasting elegant relic of me to constantly remind her of me. As you may surmise, I have no religious hang ups.

    Where Oh where can I find a mortician and leather tanner who will carry out my last wishes?

    Sane and thoughtful. Caro.

    P.S. please feel free to use my comments in your blog.

    ReplyDelete